Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

musical way to get rid of binny!

surfjazz

okay...if you could pick one song that would drive bin laden nuts (maybe fly over his cave and blast the tune) what would it be? i would pick either beatles "yellow submarine" or barry manilows (barely manenoughs)"mandy"....howzaboutu? :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best punishment I ever heard was to give "Binny" a sex change and send him back to Afghanistan (or Iran) where he'd be treated like shit.

In keeping with this thread I would also recommend that he have a mini-speaker implanted in his head that always played Helen Reddy singing "I am Woman".

I would be glad to gather all known copies of these songs, send them over to Afghanistan and never hear from them again.

Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA

Kate Smith - God Bless America

Neil Diamond - Coming to America

The best punishment I ever heard was to give "Binny" a sex change and send him back to Afghanistan (or Iran) where he'd be treated like shit.

In keeping with this thread I would also recommend that he have a mini-speaker implanted in his head that always played Helen Reddy singing "I am Woman".

This would SURELY flush him out;

Loop the organ solo in The Doors' Light My Fire and play it over and over.

Play that AND Minnie Ripperton's Loving You at the same time!

He'd probably surrender the whole swarm and beg for a mercy killing! :D

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Originally posted by SWBuck1074@aol.com:

This would SURELY flush him out;

Loop the organ solo in The Doors' Light My Fire and play it over and over.

Play that AND Minnie Ripperton's Loving You at the same time!

He'd probably surrender the whole swarm and beg for a mercy killing! :D

Peace all,

Steve

sound like a heck of a fun time! wadda say we send a keyboard delegation out there?

:D

I'd give him a dose or two of "Tie a Yellow Ribbon"...or just blare Sepultura at him at 150 dB.

You'd kinda have to know what he really hated to make it work. I mean, there are folks out there that LIKE Tony Orlando...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

i'm thinking more along the lines of "ghostbusters" by ray parker jnr and all its remixes. whilst we're there, all the edisodes of "police academy" after episode 4.

:P

"Consider how much coffee you're drinking - it's probably not enough."

Hey, the thread is supposed to be what songs would drive Bin Laden nuts. Most of the posts are songs that would drive anyone who wasn't once in Abba nuts.

Also, they are kind of short on elevators in Afghanistan, which eliminates the easy answer of any "smooth" jazz recording.

The most poetic thing to send him would be a video tape of Dr Faustus. (The original, not the "Phantom of the Paradise" Faust meets Dorian Grey version)

Failing that, how about some Aretha Franklin CDs? Anybody singing praise to the Lord, and doing it beautifully, is bound to drive him crazy.

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

No, there aren't.

It was just morbid curiosity - like when folks slow down to see an accident...no one actually really liked him...

;):rolleyes::D

dB

Re: Tony Orlando...well, what I was getting at, Dave, is like you're trying to drive someone nuts by playing Lawrence Welk music really loud, and then finding out that you're aiming it at a senior citizens' home where they're all hard of hearing, and having a great time. YIKES!!! With the Bin Laden crowd, you might be playing "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" really loud only to find them all dancing or something.

But for driving anyone completely insane in a very short amount of time...two words:

SLIM WHITMAN... It worked in "Mars Attacks"...

[ 10-28-2001: Message edited by: Tedster ]

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by surfjazz:

okay...if you could pick one song that would drive bin laden nuts (maybe fly over his cave and blast the tune) what would it be? i would pick either beatles "yellow submarine" or barry manilows (barely manenoughs)"mandy"....howzaboutu? :D

For me there's no contest: the clear hands-down winner would have to be Michael Jackson's "Ben", the love-theme-to-a-rat from the 1972 movie of the same name.

Archived