Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Texas Tango . . . I loved that (and liked it on SoundCloud, too). Fabulous groove!

:2thu::love:

Here is my newest (have not made a video yet, but just put it on SoundCloud).

https://soundcloud.com/lindaruxq/rising-heat

Made entirely on DrDrum and may be used in an upcoming film short if the director likes it.

Thanks for listening!

My wife and I are writing a little electro-based EP, and this is the first track we've released. All synth parts were recorded on the FA-06 in a night, then exported into Logic. It's a fun little board.

Enjoyed this track as well as the others on your Soundcloud profile. Like the message and the music!! :2thu:

Kurzweil Forte, Yamaha Motif ES7, Muse Receptor 2 Pro Max, Neo Ventilator

Hi there - I've got a new EP out with my jazz funk band; if you like the Fender Rhodes and Herbie Hancock's 70's output then you'll probably be into what we've done ;)

It's available digital-only - iTunes, Amazon and Google Play links are available from the video (on laptops and computers) or in the comments.

Thanks,

Tom

[video:youtube]

Hello,

I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first post. I checked out your album and watched a few videos on YouTube. Awesome work. I'm also hearing shades of John Scofield in the music, albeit not on the guitar, but rather in the groove. I bought your latest album on iTunes. Nice job!

-Kevin

Voyager, A Tribute to the Music of Journey - http:// www.facebook.com/voyageraz

Keys: Korg KronosX 88, M Audio Code 61, Novation Launchkey, Mainstage, Keyscape, Omnisphere

Black Friday Odyssey . . . Roland FP-80

A Night In Tunisia (as a Mambo) Roland FP-80

Cake Time Pianoteq(CP-50)/Band-in-a-Box/B3 Leslie 122/JV-880 bass/Cp-50 strings (a bit of Latency w/ Pianoteq on this one . . .)

Home is Where the Hatred is Kurzweil SP-48 Rhodes, Hammond B3/122, Kurzweil SP-48 synth solo (mixed too low )

(above/below with Duncan Elderhead Scott on guitar/drums/arrangement)

w/Duncan Elderhead Scott a tribute to Phish's Oswego's County Airport show in 1999 . . . Duncan is crazy but a good kinda crazy! Recorded with just a sole Roland FP-4 (organ too) . . William Burroughs was William Burroughs.

Candy Cane Skulls . . .

A Tribute to the life/times/death of Jerry Garcia

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished this one. It has to do with a very personal matter to me. I have a couple of mental disorders (Asperger syndrome, panic disorder, and agoraphobia) and I wrote this after getting sick of all the negative attitude the general public has toward people with mental disorders. I view them as challenges that if not taken care of, can really impact someone's life in a negative way.

FEAR

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, MX61/Korg Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

Finished earlier today, a tune about how the power of music can emotionally lift you once you slow down and really immerse yourself in it.

AWAY FROM THE WORLD

Hardware

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

• 2 weeks later...

Piano improvisation #2 uploaded. This one was done in A432Hz as an experiment with a tuning other than A440. Sonically, I seemed to move towards the minor keys in A432 more than anything else.

IMPROV #2 in A432Hz

Hardware

Software

Here's a quick blast of the blues band I'm currently working with, Chris Bevington & Friends (Chris is the bassist, btw, and a thoroughly nice guy). The first album reached #8 in the British blues chart.

This is one of the songs off the forthcoming follow-up, a cover of the Bernard Allison number Boogie Man. This is a bit rough and ready, as it was taken from a live session on local radio, and we were nearly sitting on each other's laps!

Band line-up: Scott Ralph (lead vocals, guitar), Sarah Miller (backing vox), Chris Bevington (bass), Andy Carr (cajon), moi (Hammond SK1).

Boogie Man (Live) Chris Bevington & Friends

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

Pale . . . I would *so* attend your concerts if I was closer. Great stuff!

Aidan . . . boogeyin' and boppin' on that. Loved it!

Linwood . . . just beautiful!

All of you, multiple thumbs up!

Here is my latest:

Concept, screenplay, direction, and ending narration by Alison Church. Video and sound editing/production, music pieces and opening narration by Linda Irwin. Character voices provided by Dawn Maynor Lewis and her son, William, David Rennie; and Joseph. Video sequences provided by National Geographic. Photographs provided by National Geographic and Alison Church.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tDaNucyJM

Hi guys, here's a show my band did last autumn. For those who don't like to be surprised - this is a classic rock cover band. :)

Excellent! Sounds like a fun gig. They gave you (and each other) the space needed to be heard properly in the mix and you played your butt off! Great job.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm never the one to be extremely fond of my playing and can hardly ever seem to get or find vids of anything I can be remotely proud of, but here's one taken at a local rib fest this summer. This is with a blues band whom I occasionally play gigs with. Enjoy(or not, LOL!).

Piano solo at 5:21

[video:youtube]8hc4Q-NuDYg

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

Didn't have the time to post a lot in the last couple of months but I'll try to change that.

Here's a B3 solo I played during a very funky gig with the great Philip Lassiter (trumpeter for Prince, Snarky Puppy, Jill Scott...) in Germany.

Let me know what you think! :)

HX3 hammond clone (custom built, B3 specs), Hammond E100 (repair & heavy modding in progress), Nord C2, Leslie 245, Yamaha CP5 and much more...

4 old guys having a ball!

Sometimes I just step into $hit with both feet - I've never worked with better musicians in my life - and they managed to make even me sound good. Jim DeAngelis on guitar, Tony Signa on flute, the legendary Don Williams on drums, and me and Lefty on a cover of Charlie Earland's "More Today Than Yesterday". This was recorded at Paul's Bar and Bowling (yes, 4 lanes upstairs and 4 more downstairs in the back) in Paterson, NJ, this past Saturday (October 3rd, 2015).

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Lindaru - You have mastered the art of saying so much with very few notes. The underplaying focused on the subject matter but sounded optomistic at the same time. Quite moving.

Tucktronix - I'm a lot like you - never satisfied with my playing - but it sounded like you were on fire with that solo - nicely played!

Simon98 - Really nice to see the Hammond legacy being carried on by you younger guys. My biggest fear is that the Hammond/Leslie experience will be boiled down to a silly preset on some rompler someday without any understanding of how powerful that combo is. Keep it goin'!

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Lightbg, that's scary! I've tried playing trumpet and organ at the same time, so I know how hard what you're doing is. You have a webpage with your schedule up? We ain't too far from each other, I play hacketstown regularly.
HammondCV,M3,L101,C6,SK1,xk5,Farfisa Combo Compact,RolandVR09,JX8P,vk09,Sound Canvas,CrumarTraveler1,Rhodes suitcase73,Wurly200,HohnerD6,KorgMS20,CasioCZ-101,Yamaha CP25,TX7,mx61,CasioCZ-101,PX110