Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Next collaboration.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm kinda hooked on this, actually. I've started working on a tune idea, myself; don't know how far it'll go, or if it'll end up being all me, but it'll be for the FOF site. Regardless, I wanna do some more!!!!
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

That's great! No reason there can't eventually be a CD for purchase etc given UN are saying it will take a decade for things to get back to normal etc...

There are some issues in longer term as far as financing the website etc - I can cover costs of website hosting for a month or two but will become an issue after that.

But yeah, feel free to bring on more songs!

Originally posted by forceman:

Well, the next collaboration doesn't necessarily have to be for commercial or charity purposes..it could be for fun..

Music for fun?? What planet are you on :mad:;)

Originally posted by nursers:

Originally posted by forceman:

Well, the next collaboration doesn't necessarily have to be for commercial or charity purposes..it could be for fun..

Music for fun?? What planet are you on :mad:;)
He obviously wasn't around for Internotes I. :D

I wanna play too.

The idea of a CD made up of songs written by different people with different styles from around the world..sort of something for everyone , would be great.

FIL www.filjones.co.uk

I know you think you know what you thought I said, but what you think you thought I said isn't what I ment!

Well, I've already given myself a mandate to provide better drum sounds if I'm on another track. :o Something tells me Phil&Crew spent an inordinate amount of time trying to make them useable.

Just a hunch.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Archived