Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami - Website

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also please let's finalize things! Like pricing. I'm writing up the flyer that will be downloadable at the site, and I need to mention the price of the song(s) per, what formats we are offering them in (and bitrate/quality), and also what other amounts of donations we are accepting.

Originally posted by Shars:

I reckon we need to set the price of the MP3 at £2.00 UK Sterling, $2.80 UK Dollars and Euros 3.80

I think I have made the decision there for all of us as we need to get it on the site ASAP.

Its reasonable and we will have another button where other donations can be made

I agree though US dollars rather than UK dollars :D

Originally posted by Dave Sisk:

Hey Folks:

What's the web site URL? Or is that not established yet?

Thx!

Dave

The URL is www.faceoffriendship.org - phait has set up a title page there and is working his ass off on the full site :thu:

An Update:

I am just talking to Richard about the bandwidth and how we can send the MP3 after people have payed for it and hes just had some pretty devasating personal news last night so I dont want to keep pushing him but he understands how important this is.

He is trying to sort things out his end and Phait he should answer you directly once he has things sorted.

I am sure we want to get this up and running asap so please do get your details onto the cedits thread and pictures aswell if you can of yourself and also get to me or Wraub any details you have collected for us to send the press release to.

The sooner the better and we can get ourselves co-ordinated and start sending out releases once we have everything sorted on the website.

Thanks folks

Hey Folks:

Has how to allow folks to pay for this been resolved yet? I know the original plan was to setup a website with the file and get users to pay per download, right?

I was thinking that I could swear I've seen some of the online music sites (like Soundclick.com, dmusic.com, ???) that allow payment per download. Has anyone looked down that path?

Also, here's another thought. I'm pretty sure Amazon.com allows pay per download digital media. I know they handle downloadable books (usually PDF's)...I don't see why an MP3 or WAV file would be any different. Anyone looked in that direction?

Thx,

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Originally posted by forceman:

1. "Info@" any domainname is a spam magnet. Guaranteed. Every spammer (and jerk for that matter) sends crap to the info@ email address by default, it seems..

2. posting any email address in such a form is a target for a webbot (or crawler) to find and capture).

FYI, those were not even linked to ANY email address, those were simply images to prevent such spam!

Originally posted by Shars:

The email details have been deleted so any response will have to come via the Contact us Page...is that ok Steve?

Phait you need to sync the About Us txt file with your local copy so you know.

Putting the email images back in.

Archived