Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Internotes Kudus!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bunny.:

Has everybody received their copies yet?

I'm still waiting for mine, and starting to wonder if it might've gotten lost in the mail.

I'm wondering the same thing, Bunny. It's been just over a month since I ordered it.

Paul

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Has everybody received their copies yet?

I'm still waiting for mine, and starting to wonder if it might've gotten lost in the mail.

Would anybody be willing to post the wave files for me to download? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I would if I could but on dialup here :(

I'm starting to think there is a global conspiracy against these collaborations.

I have has sooooo much trouble this round it is just insane.

I know few of them came back and were resent after I confirmed addresses but this is ridiculous.

Other than Flyscots (who's stuff just went out to the UK) who is still missing disks? And could you please email me at jmiles@centurytel.net with the CORRECT address.

Jim,

It's been a while since I have worked International Mails, but when I was working IM's, there was a really funky address format that had to be adhered to so to avoid confusion in foreign countries. Without looking, it seems to me that I recall the address format being reverse to what that of America's format is. I'm thinking that the sending address for some foreign countries is as America's return address is........... or something funky like that. It's been quite a while since I have actually worked with preparing mails to go through customs, but I'll do some checking into it if you'd like. Most of the information on sending mails to foreign territories can be located in the International Mail Manual and clerks at local post offices should be able to consult the mail manual to give you preparation advice as to address format, customs forms required, and postage rates.

Archived