Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Internotes Kudus!

I got the Internotes CD today.

Very nice, and, listenable too. Great tunes. :thu:

Nice production to these old ears. Nothing overcompressed that I can hear.

I gotta say you all should be proud of your finished product.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dak,

I've not heard the finals on the whole thing yet, but Bob done a fantastic job with final mastering the three SOMA tunes.... so did Dan and Brett on the individual pre-mastering of the songs they did. I had to wait to order mine, but I got the order placed and can't wait to get it.

Finally hooked my speakers back up to the stereo after moving it a while back. Played the Internotes CD and my daughter was really jamming out to Strip Down and also to En Transit (which she recognized and called by name from my affiliation with the SOMA team); she was dancing all over the place.

I enjoyed the entire CD :thu: Thanks to all for their efforts.

Wooo! Cool, I was wondering when the CD was coming. I'll be out watching for the postman now. Say Ani, you're not delivering them are ya? :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

Sorry about the delay on the Internotes stuff. I got hosed on packaging for the Keyboard corner doubles so....... I finally found a source. All the single orders went out first thing, then the big multiples, but I've been waiting on getting the boxes for the twosies.

They are here and gone. All the rest shipped Monday.

Nice new boxes tho.....

Thanks for letting me know. I figured it was something like that. I appreciate all the work done by yourself jackpine. I'll keep keeping an eye out for that mail-person. (With apologies to Ani!)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

Originally posted by jackpine:

All the single orders went out first thing, then the big multiples, but I've been waiting on getting the boxes for the twosies.

They are here and gone. All the rest shipped Monday.

Nice new boxes tho.....

jackpine, check your PMs

Paul

Thanks to everyone who made this happen. I have my copies now!! Kudos to everyone!!

Good Tongue (in cheek) goove on Gods of rock.

Both Digital Divide songs are excellent!! I know I'm biased there but I couldn't be more pleased to be a part of it. I'm free really came out great.

Double Post Stripped it Down!! Sounded great.

Soma has a very smooth feel going. I like it!!

I'll call Internotes 1 a muscial success.

:wave:

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Boosh,

Jackpines address is listed inside the top frame with the logo. I would assume that it would be okay with Jackpine if you snail mail the payment directly to him, but you might check with him for further instruction.

Archived