Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CD Compilation Credits List

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might as well start :)

Gods of Rock - (We are) The Gods of Rock

David H (Nursers) - Organ and Synth

Recorded at Wollongong NSW Australia

http://www.creativeshed.com

:thu:

To keep things simple for those of us that will be using the credits to identify the participants for each project, would you folks mind putting your Team Name, and also the song name for which the credits apply.

I, myself, have not really been keeping track of who is on what teams with the exception of SOMA, and for teams having more than one song; the credits may vary per each. I know SOMA's three songs are all totally different in the credits.

Thanks!!

Ani

Originally posted by nursers:

I might as well start :)

Gods of Rock - (We are) The Gods of Rock

David Holloway (Nursers) - Organ and Synth

Recorded at Wollongong NSW Australia

http://www.creativeshed.com

:thu:

I assume Davey got all his own info correct. :)

I'll try to fill in the rest.

The Gods of Rock - (We are) The Gods of Rock

David Holloway (Nursers) - Mono Organ and Synth

Tom Henry (Is There Gas In the Car?) - Stereo Organ

Bunny Knutson (Bunny.) - Guitars, Bass, Drums & Drum Programming, Vocals, Mixing, Production, Inflated Ego

Everything except keyboards recorded and mixed at The Hutch Home Studio in Richmond, California.

Thanks Nursers and Bunny....

However, you both forgot to mention a team player and YOUR MANAGER as the writer of the lyrics and the team's management.

Shame on you guys!!!

That'll be two cracks of the whip each... One from me, and one from Steve to both of you. :D

Now see what you get fer trying to help.... :evil: dat MEAN ole Ani`Fa emerges again... Wewus has been TRYING to tell ya'll how mean I am. :D

All joking aside, here's what I have for credits on Gods of Rock's (We are) The Gods of Rock

edited to revise credits.

Team Management - Steven "TheWewus" Sykes

Song (composition and lyrics) written by Steven "TheWewus" Sykes, ©2003

David Holloway (Nursers) - Mono Organ and Synth

Tom Henry (Is There Gas In the Car?) - Stereo Organ

Bunny Knutson (Bunny.) - Guitars, Bass, Drums & Drum Programming, Vocals, Mixing, Production, Inflated Ego

Everything except keyboards recorded and mixed at The Hutch Home Studio in Richmond, California.

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Hey! Can I get credit for naming your studio!?! :D Glad you're using the name!

Ani, I'll give you our complete credits once everyone clears up how they want to be credited (anonymity etc)

John

Hey John,

Am I going to need to send the vox to Seasick to you via snail mail??? If so, I need a snail mail addy sent via PM's so that I can get one out to you. Hopefully my music CD burner is back in operation, I was having a few problems with the burner.

Originally posted by flyscots:

No need for a check, or cheque as we spell it here, just send some Sound FX instead ;) Forgot about that didn't we!

I didn't get Jack's address when you were in Philly, and I don't have your UK address now. Shoot me an email, and Sal and I will throw those over to ya. (we have really strong arms.) ;)

Credits for DOUBLE POST's " STRIP DOWN "

Tony Wow (Wow)

Songwriting, guitar, bass, drum arrangement, mixing, mastering & production.

Recorded, mixed etc. at his home studio in Georgia

(Lawyerandlaw@aol.com)

Paul DiLorenzo (Pauldil) - guitar

Recorded at his home studio in Chicago.

Rimbert Rivera (Rim) - guitar

Recorded at Rimspeed Studio (rimspeed.com) in Alexandria, VA.

John Scott (flyscots)

Additional Production and Team Project Management. Various locations in the US and Scotland.

--------

Our credits will be different for our other song(s)

Oh absolutely.

Without Brakka's crazy idea this project would never have happened.

Without Sylver's thoughts and planning this project would never have happened.

Without Nursers and the Collaboration Corner this project would probably have been lost in the lower pages of the SSS.

Without Brakka we wouldn't have had such a quick & conveniant way to communicate in private.

Thankyou very much!

It really is incredible to have all of this

productive creativity (creative productivity?)

focused together for this project...

In many cases, without "actually" meeting...

And at such a relatively low cost...

I feel that these are pioneering efforts, indeed...

This will be seen as the Golden Age of

international digital music composition,

production and distribution... :cool:

Bob Phillips

20to20soundesign

Brakka deserves a hug? Eh, what Nursers!?

I like this forum a lot. You're doing well with it Nursers - it's definately been worth reinstating it after Rocket's demise. We have the Fantasy League projects, Josh's Christmas song, Darkon's S/W/M, DrummerRob's Collab - all is good. Many more to come I hope.

Bob - I agree. Aswell as being a pioneering adventure and an educational musical experience this project has been a success on a personal level for me.

I'm lucky to have actually met a few of the project's particpants in person. I don't think I had ever communicated with Ani before the birth of the Fantasy League but I was graced with her presence in Kansas City.

Double Post guitarist Pauldil treeted me to a wonderful night out in Chicago. Great food and excellent blues. We discussed our visions for the project and found connection despite being from entirely different musical directions - that aspect is a highlight of this kind of collaboration for me.

I met Double Post synth master DJDM while in Seattle. He talked me through the creation of SuperFly and taught me some tricks he had used on other projects before we enjoyed food and drink at a local bar.

Another Double Post guitarist, Rim, really helped me out on my return to the East Coast and showed me a good time in and around Washington DC.

All of the above might not have happened if it wasn't for our contact through the Fantasy League.

I'd actually like to thank Ani for continually posting the odd spurning on of the whole project. A few weeks ago I would have thought the whole work was dead, now we seem to be on the eve of a finished cd.

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Archived