Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CD Compilation Credits List

Credits for DOUBLE POST's " STRIP DOWN"

Tony Wow (Wow)

Songwriting,guitar,bass,drum arrangement,mixing

Recorded at his home studio in Georgia

(Lawyerandlaw@aol.com)

Paul DiLorenzo (Pauldil) - guitar

Recorded at his home studio in Chicago.

Rimbert Rivera (Rim) - guitar

Recorded at Rimspeed Studio (rimspeed.com) in Alexandria, VA.

John Scott (flyscots)

Additional Production and Team Project Management. Various locations in the US and Scotland

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DanS:

I'd actually like to thank Ani for continually posting the odd spurning on of the whole project. A few weeks ago I would have thought the whole work was dead, now we seem to be on the eve of a finished cd.

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

Thanks Dan :o

Thanks for posting the credits Wow.

Thanks guys! Just a lot of things I'm dealing with right now...

Hoping to God that the Treasury Dept job will come through, although I'm sure that with the rapid speed "any" government organization moves at, it won't be prior to the end of the year before I know anything. Hoping that I can keep my morale up in going to work at the Post Office though the rest of the Christmas season. Today was a real bite for me... with the snow that we had today; when they plowed the damn lot at work, they BURIED my car with about a two foot pile of snow at my back tires. How convenient :mad: I didn't have a shovel to dig myself out, but fortunately I had a broom in the car... some rock salt and some kitty litter in the event I got stuck elsewhere.

They called BLANKET mandatory overtime today (ALL employees, including those not on the overtime desired list) for 12 hours; then they did call it off at the last minute making it voluntary. They "are" mandating that the "overtime desired list" will work straight through till Christmas now; no days off and maxed hours... back when I used to be on the list, I was raking in paychecks of over $1500.00 a pop; but I also crashed two cars from lack of alertness in driving.

I'm so sick of seeing Christmas cards by now, that I received one in the mail today from my favorite Aunt and Uncle in Wichita and didn't even open it. I suspect there will be overtime on the non-list soon. I've been fortunate that they didn't start nailing us in late Oct/Nov as they've been known to do in the past. I like our newer Plant Manager's ethics about not infringing on those who prefer to have time with their families. Some in the past have not given a damn and have treated employees like robots; not human beings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Teams,

I'd like to wish y'all very happy year-end festivities...

And I wanted to post an update now that I'm

starting to load in all of the tunes for the CD...

So far I have .wavs for:

Double Post - Strip Down

TGOR - (We Are)The Gods of Rock

B3guy's Team - Empty Words

SOMA - Howls at the Moon

- En Transit

- Answers in the Rain

What else is incoming...?

Thanks gangs,

Bob Phillips

20to20soundesign

Bob Phillips

20to20soundesign

Thanks Bob, have a great time yerself!

Double Post's SuperFly is still in a state of limbo. The singer, who shall remain nameless for the sake of the element of surprise, says he'll have something for us in the New year.

We have started working on a third song.

If you have the CD ready for launch before we can get anything to you, don't wait. We've taken long enough!

John

It's kinda out of our hands as far as vocals go Bob.

Neither of the two vocalists I chose are with us anymore. Superbobus never has been and Salty Tonk had many other things that had to take priority.

I am grateful for the people who are helping us vocally and dontwant to rush them - especially at this time of year.

Thanks for the support

• 1 month later...

This is to bump for credit listings on all works for the Compilation CD; I'm getting ready to pull the artwork together for the insert. Any team that has not got their information listed here, with the exception of SOMA, please make sure to include all credits due, team names, and member names as you wish them to be displayed on the CD inserts...

Thanks.

Archived