Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

...obsolete

Apology accepted. I can't see how someone else could hack in though. I remember this thread when it originally appeared, as at the time I had no idea auto-prune even existed. None of what you've written is exactly out there - are you sure you didn't write it? The responses to your thread remain in context also, which unless you are saying the whole thread was edited post by post, lends weight to this being what you wrote originally..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you absolutely sure Ani? This thread is from back in November, remember? You never said anything about it being edited at the time and it is exactly how I remember it. I bumped this thread 'coz when I saw you asking where the players sign up thread was (again) I instantly thought of this.

With all due respect, are you OK? No memory problems I hope.

Best wishes,

John

November of LAST YEAR would be the reason that I didn't recognize the text as being relative to current issues. Thanks for clearing things up Flyscots, and I have already formally apologized to Nursers; however, your last post allows me to bury the animosity in thinking that someone hacked a current issue.

When you dig the bones up from what seems like centuries ago, especially when there has been a LOT of pressure and animosity going on in other threads, it catches one totally off guard. I didn't even look at the dates.

Nursers has my most sincere apologies...

In the other thread, I had mentioned trying to access the files by using a search and the keyword "team players" had not returned any results. I mentioned that I had not gone through page by page.

Perhaps Nursers SHOULD turn on auto prune so that threads from eons ago cannot be reincarnated to foster other current situations.

Archived