Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

...obsolete

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he doesn't Anita, it's YOUR settings that are off. Here\'s the player sign-up for example.

On the forum's front page, look to the top right. You can choose whether you want topics from the last day, 30 days, year etc there.

My guess is that yours is set to 30 days, which I believe is the default. Choose "Show all topics" and then work your way through the pages.

Player sign up is on page 2 and page 3 is full of fantasy league related threads.

FWIW I often dig back to old pages on most of the forums here. I wouldn't want an auto-prune type feature. If space has to be made I'd rather someone went through and deleted all the off-topic stuff.

John Scott

Auto-Prune Sucks!

Like him or not, Nursers has an amazing forum. And he can REALLY PRUNE. In TUNE.

WHY WHY WHY is his forum auto-pruned? I saw one in the supermarket tonight. That tell-tale distortion was there in all its glory, as though he'd made the post through a cell phone.

WHY WHY WHY?

Auto-prune sucks. It ruins the vast majority of forums that it touches. Hey, we got by without it fine for decades. WTF? Why are we bastardizing entire communties just so the moderator and the administrator can leave the server closet earlier and have a few more beers? Work on it until it's right!

Originally posted by Bunny.:

I don't think Nursers' forum is THAT great. Especially when you compare him to moderators like Craig or Ian. So, I'm not too surprised that they would use Autoprune on his place.

The thing they NEED to use on his place, though, is AutoSOUL. He's much too emotionless to appeal to me.

And I say "supermarket," too.

Dude, that was harsh :confused:

Originally posted by salOdelic:

Nursers sucks -- his music is not considered high quality by audiophiles. He preys upon those who have enough disposable income to afford his vastly overpriced MP3s and who don't do their homework.

One of the best deals you'll find for good quality MP3s is Bunny's IUMA page.

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Bunny_Knutson

There are lots of other great bands and artists, but Nursers is not one of them.

I have no experience with his CD catalog, but I wouldn't be optimistic.

Dude, Sal, that's REALLY harsh! :confused:

But thanks for the good word on my stuff! :thu:

Originally posted by TheWewus:

You need to be aware that Bunny and Sal are members of the Untalented and Bitter Musicians League, whose role is to undermine those of us that are actually talented, so that their own sad, cliched music can get a hearing.

Thought you might like to know

Hmm - that explains a lot of things. Thanks Wewus!

:thu:

That was very hurtful :(

See, this kind of attitude is EXACTLY what's wrong with the Collaboration Corner. I've been a member here since the early '70s, and things have really gotten a LOT worse here over the last two decades.

If things don't change for the better by the year 2035, I may actually consider leaving this forum!!! MAYBE! Consider that a loose warning!

Fucksticks.

Somethin's at the edge of your mind, you don't know what it is

Somethin' you were hopin' to find but your not sure what it is

Then you hear the music and it all comes crystal clear

The music does the talkin' says the things you want to hear

CHORUS:

I'm young, I'm wild and I'm free

I got the magic power of the music in me

She climbs into bed, pull the covers overhead and turns her little radio on

She's has a rotten day so she hopes the DJ's gonna play her favorite song

It makes her feel much better, brings her closer to her dreams

A little magic power makes it better that it seems

She's young now, she's wild now, she wants to be free

She gets the magic power of the music in me

If you're thinkin' it over but you just can't sort it out

Do you want someone to tell you what they think it's all about

Are you the one and only who's sad and lonely, reachin' for the top

Well the music keeps you goin' and it's never gonna stop

The world is full of compromise, the infinite red tape

But the music's got the magic, it's your one chance for escape

So turn me on - turn me up - it's your turn to dream

A little magic power makes it better than it seems

CHORUS

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Ani:

I did NOT write the above post, it has been so extremely edited that it's not even recognizable!!! Nor did I write the topic title. Nursers... you are playing games now.

You will have a private message waiting NURSERS, be sure to read it right away.

Ani, I have replied to your PM. You are totally wrong on this - I have NEVER altered your posts (or anyone elses for that matter) unless something defamatory was said. In fact, the only time I have edited a post was when someone was attacking you ages back and I asked them to withdraw prior to editing from memory.

I have passed on your concern however to the appropriate people at Musicplayer.

Archived