Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do you think Collaboratively like me?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

I'm exactly the same!!

Well, not exactly with collaborating but more with women who want to f_ck. I can never seem to leave it alone.

Be a professional musician.

Or just sound like one!

Produce music with THOUSANDS of loops and effects.

You are quite right flyscots - I have seen the light :)

Of course, I'm a huge supporter of collaboration. Being involved in the initial 25-30 people testing Rocket network software in the mid-90's was honestly one of the best musical experiences I've ever had.

:thu:

We (me & Bunny) were wondering how you came to be the Moderator here. No slander or anything, we were just gonna ask why we hadnt heard any of your collaborations!

Its a real shame about Rocket passing away, it was such a good idea. I fully believe you that it was a great experience being involved.

Ahh, the story of how I became a moderator here. Short story is:

1. Beta-tested software for Rocket 1994 - 1998 ish, worked for Rocket as an online facilitator 2000-2002.

2. When facilitator program finished, I noticed the Track Exchange forum needed a moderator. i contacted the venrable Rob Kudyba, and as they say, the rest is history.

I haven't done a lot of collaboration since Rocket, but am playing a role in the Fantasy league. I have CD's full of songs from 10 years with Rocket, so I definitely have done SOME collaboration :)

Cool, I'd like to hear some of the Rocket stuff. From what I remember from the run up to the Fantasy League draft you had some interesting elements to your music. I was wondering how you would fit in to a collaborative group.

It happened to me again by the way. Bunny had a bunch of people over last night. One girl was looking to put some animations to music. A couple of my tunes were written with the idea of being soundtracks for something, so I offered them to her. I cant wait to see what happens. Its cool to think that someone is going to create images to fit my music!

Archived