Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

One last one for Anifa

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo man, that's not right. I know that you might feel that Ani over-reacted, especially after you apologized, but no one needs this kinda bad blood.

If you look at the post times of your apology and her rebuttal, you'd see that she was probably writing her post when yours went up.

Please, please, please, edit the thread title and your post before this gets out of hand. If it already hasn't.

This was just bad form, dude.

I really don't know what to put here.

Actually, I was posting my answer simultaneously to all the other posts; when I opened the topic, it was an intitial post with no replies.

Here's back at ya! :D

http://musicbizbuzz.net/smilies/bettyboopbitch.jpg

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

I'm crackin' up over here folks!

I'm back in the family with my brothers and sisters goin' at it and the party hasn't even gotten started yet!

You guys (Ani'Fa and Compact Diss) are the best!

I love ya both!

Now shaddup and get back to making this collaboration project work, dammit!

:D:wave::cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

You know my ex-husband used to tell me that I was the only woman he'd ever met that could go from sweetheart to BITCH in zero-point-five seconds.

I always told him that I was only a bitch when dealing with assholes. Compact, you weren't being very nice to me, so I dissed ya. :D

That said, it's water under the bridge. It's not the first time I've been called a bitch, and it's SURELY not to be the last. :D

http://www.artsandmusicpa.com/images/boopheart.gifhttp://www.legalizehempusa.com/forum/uploaded/candie420/betty%20boop%20bitch.jpg

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Can you change people's posts too!? Oh, that would be cool....

(Sorry Addix, no I can't)

"I never said that!"

(Who?)

"Yes you did! Look!"

(Where?)

"Oh my god... I must've blacked out. The other personality wrote that..." :)

No - it was me.... :D

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Addix - check your last post above :)

Yes moderators can edit posts but it is extremely rare and only when something totally inappropriate is posted. Editing the title of this thread was the first time I had ever used the function.

Originally posted by nursers:

Addix - check your last post above :)

Yes moderators can edit posts but it is extremely rare and only when something totally inappropriate is posted. Editing the title of this thread was the first time I had ever used the function.

So that's it. You've been editing my posts, all along. There's a lot of stuff I don't remember saying, so this proves it, you are the REAL WEWUS.

Hehehe no I wouldn't dream of taking credit for your genius Mr Wewus :)

Addix - you make a valid point, and I do assure you that no moderator would use that feature except in the most extreme of circumstances.

Uhhh...hey, I'm an easygoin' guy...but, this is the first time I've been on this thread...and man...we don't need name calling. Really. I thought we all were friends. :confused:
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Thanks Tedster,

Here's the original thread topic in discussion that prompted this thread:

http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000101

This guy is getting a little obnoxious. Nursers edited the original topic title out on this thread... Compact had addressed something to the nature of blah, blah, blah, Anifa the BITCH.

First time I let it roll off my back and responded in a humorous manner. Then even after Nursers cut the thread title out, Compact went back in and edited his signature so that every member of every forum he posts in would have knowledge of how big of a bitch, and uuuuugggggllllly bitch at that, that he thinks I am.

I'm being VERY patient with this guy; and everyone knows that I'm capable of striking back. I usually like to dance around contenders like this, but not this time....

If he does no promptly remove his signature line, I will request that Nursers give him a warning on TOS. If it continues, I will ask Nursers to make a determination as to whether or not he should be allowed to be able to participate.

Originally posted by Sylver:

Ani'Fa, I haven't seen any posts from him since he made this thread, so I think he might have taken off. It certainly seems like he's burned his bridges.

Yes, but somewhere after the fact of posting this thread and having it edited by Nursers, he went and edited his signature line stating this:

Anifa is one uuuuuggggggglllyyyy BITCH!!!!!!!!
As most of us know, when you edit your signature line or member name; the change is effective on ever post throughout every forum that one posts in. The change effects all previous posts that have been made since the time of registration, I believe.

This is pretty harsh action for one to take, especially after being called down by a moderator.

Hopefully he'll do the right thing and change his sig. I deinately feel that he reacted very innapropriately in all this, and maybe he'll correct that now that Nursers PM'd him.
I really don't know what to put here.

EarlBob, you ole son, 'ere ya been a hidin'?

Ya been a spendin' way too much time'n t'h'twoholer fer shoer & 'a ain't good fer ya.

Ya gots ta git out now'n-ahgin.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by daklander:

EarlBob, you ole son, 'ere ya been a hidin'?

Ya been a spendin' way too much time'n t'h'twoholer fer shoer & 'a ain't good fer ya.

Ya gots ta git out now'n-ahgin.

Thass okay, thar, Dak ol' buddy. When yew comin' out t' Kintucky an' doin' some seerus beer drankin', bro?
"If it ain't country, it ain't music."

Wall, I figger I gots a brutha out theabouts 'at I ain't seen hide ner hair o' in nigh on tah a coon's age. Woont' mind a sluffin' off thataway ta git a gander at th'yonker & missus. Meybeeso ah could give ya a holler, iffen ah's ken make it out thataway & y'all ain't all tha' bizzy. Prolly be nigh ahntah a yar 'er so afor ah ked maik it aht thar. :eek:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived