Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Players' Clubhouse

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to be a snob so I'll step over and say hello :wave: As far as I'm concerned, we're ALL team players in a collaborative effort and pull equal recognition.

I'm going to be depending on the skills of my team members as much as they will be mine. As a whole, perhaps something fantastic will become of the combined efforts.

I would like to stress to ALL teams players one thing: CHECK YOUR PM'S, managers may be trying to contact you.

I don't have a problem with players coming over to the Manager's Clubhouse on occasion as long as it's not a troll effect; though I cannot speak for others.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Anifa:

I would like to stress to ALL teams players one thing: CHECK YOUR PM'S, managers may be trying to contact you.

I would highly recommend setting it up so you recieve an email when someone sends you a PM. That can by done in "My Profile". I know I'd miss most of my PMs if it wasn't for that option.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Originally posted by Compact Diss:

"troll effect"

Sounds like a song title.

:D:D:D

Just wanting to keep clutter out of professional discussions. Try to keep in mind that we managers have our hands full in reading qualifications, keeping track of new entries, and making note of ALL capabilities that each player possesses.

In truth of the matter, I'm really getting nervous about pulling this all together; as we are getting professional level engineers on board as managers, I feel really intimidated.

:D YES, you folks are actually getting to witness me having said the word "intimidated" :eek:

Don't let Wewus hear about this or he'll think he has the UPPER hand on me! ;)

I stepped up to the mound to help get the ball rolling, but my engineering skills are nothing compared to others stepping up to play.

I noticed that there were two engineers discussing the possibility of co-managing a team; I don't know if this will be allowed, but if so... I'll be asking for a skilled engineer with mixing and mastering skills that is willing to assist in production to join my team as a co-manager. If there are any of you who might be interested, please PM me with your skills in engineering.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Oh yeah, REAL FUNNY!!! ahahahahaha.... :D

Good thing it was Wewus because I don't like tan lines and I always heard that it's difficult to go to the bathroom when..................... ;)

Good thing it was Wewus because I don't like tan lines and I always heard that it's difficult to go to the bathroom when..................... ;)

Ani is turning into Mae West...

"Hey big boy, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Dang Ted,

You beat me to my edit... I was getting ready to slice the ornery bit out! :eek: Now you dupped the post, I can't cut it out now. :D

I'd just like to ensure that I won't be recieving any "golden showers" while soaking up the sun. :wave:

You gonna post a tanning schedule?
I really don't know what to put here.

Archived