Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pricing/suggestion

Greetings... I'm a Cubase user, and I've been interested in using Rocket for quite some time. I've checked out, and even contributed to, a public session or two. Why haven't I used it for my projects?

Well, first of all, the pricing seemed a bit too much, especially considering the bandwidth utilized. 25 megs of storage for how much??

Second, I don't know of any other people who are up on Rocket... and thus, I have no idea who would be willing to collaborate on projects.

Third, the forums I see out on the 'net related to Rocket Networks aren't all that popular... maybe not that many people are using it?

Now, my suggestion: Why not offer a free or lower priced trial account for people like me? I would like to check it out, see how many people out there are willing to collaborate, add to my material, etc.

What do you think?

-------------------

New Particle Salad CD released: "The Track Inside"

More info at http://www.particlesalad.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya psalad,

Nice to hear from you! I don't work for Rocket, but know the system well. they do offer the free account which allows you to check out all the features except contributing to a private session (which is exactly the same process as contributing to a public session).

I personally can see where you are coming from regarding price, although the basic pro account is around the cost of a CD per month, which is pretty good.

Feel free to ask around these forums for collaborators on rocket as well!

Regards

David :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived