Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's talk about WeWus while he's gone

It's official - WeWus has left the building. For those of you who can't bear the thought of a whole weekend without him, I am creating this thread. Say what you will - he can read it all when he gets back from the woods all happy & relaxed. (That will fix his wagon... :D :D ) I'll start: [i]Methinks thou dost repost too much..."[/i] Next?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pues la neta yo pienso que ése vato está relocote... :D ... esta zafado el maestrito Wewus. O no?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Well, I don't like to say things behind someone's back. So I'll wait until he gets back. :) Then he will get an earfull to be sure. :eek: :D
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Should we make him a moderator of his own forum? It'd probably be more popular from his own posts and have more total posts than some of the other lesser trafficed forums in no time... Hmm I wonder if we could get a sponsor for it...

[quote]Originally posted by kudyba: [b]Hmm I wonder if we could get a sponsor for it...[/b][/quote]Perhaps [url=http://www.si.edu/]The Smithsonian institution[/url] or [url=http://www.ripleys.com]Ripley\'s[/url] :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[quote]Originally posted by kudyba: Should we make him a moderator of his own forum? It'd probably be more popular from his own posts and have more total posts than some of the other lesser trafficked forums in no time... [/quote][b]MUSIC WEWUS EXPERT FORUMS TheWewus' Sound, Studio, and Stage Low Down Wewus Drum Wewus NUESTRO WEWUSO The Wewus Exchange The Wewus Business Forum dr.wewuz psychedlischez kochstudio Guitar Wewus Songwewus on Songwriting TheWewus' Digital Recording Forum TheWewus' Professional Recording Forum TheWewus: Studio Tech TheKeyboard Wewus Surround Wewus BizWewus SweatWewus TechWewus Extreme Wewus DJ Forum TheWewus' Guide to the Music Biz[/b]

[quote]Originally posted by KHAN: [b]Well, I don't like to say things behind someone's back. So I'll wait until he gets back. :) Then he will get an earfull to be sure. :eek: :D [/b][/quote]How about if you face North Carolina while you type?? :D

Wow...none of the graphics are displaying for some reason. So what's the official scoop? Wewus went down to North Carolina to carouse in the woods "au naturale"? Assumingly with a bunch of nubile college coeds? And they invited Khan's band to go perform? And Khan is still here typing at his keyboard instead of getting his guitar, sunblock, and mosquito repellant ready? Wewus will come back with tick bites in some embarrassing places.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

WEWUS flew by me so fast my head is still spinning. I've never seen anyone with so much time on his hands. I didn't, even when I wasn't working. Talk about bites...In all the wrong places I'm sure. Those no-see-ums gotta get him. Ha! I'm sittin' my happy ass out here on the left coast & I'm gonna enjoy his itchin' & scratchin'.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

I was wondering wether wewus was even involed in music at all. I think he seems like a pretty fine fellow. But has anyone ever read a music related post from young wew? I haven't. Not that this forum is even about music or anything. And don't get me wrong, i like having the wewster round, he certainly is colorful. But what instrument does he play? Is he some genius from a completely unrelated feild of work who just happened to stumble across the sss? perhaps he is the parallel universe equivilent of one of us here! Perhaps he is not MAN at all! Until we awnser these question, we are at his mercy.

[quote]Originally posted by franknputer: [b]Heh heh - he better hope there are nubile coeds there, and not just a bunch of hairy, unwashed dudes... :eek: [/b][/quote]This is The Wewus we're talking about. I'm not ruling ANYTHING out where he's concerned ;)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

halljams makes a good point - does WeWus do anything musical? Maybe we should take up a collection to get him some lessons or something. ;) So - I wonder what he's up to this morning? Too bad you can't add a poll to an existing topic: WeWus is: 1) having beer on his cornflakes. 2) still sleeping. 3) doing the wake-and-bake. 4) lurking in the woods 5) thinking of all the posts he's going to make when he gets home. Cast your votes...

Wewus mentioned once that he's worked as a piano tuner, and at one point was installing disklavier-like mechanics in pianos. hey, we should pull a prank on him & coaster. before they get back, we could all change our names, or even change the name & location of this forum! or start posts about how great the new cakewalk is, and we've all decided to switch. Lee has purchased an mpc2000 and sold her goldie, Curve went folk, and Anderton works for sony as liason to their new act "Boone & Celine". KHAN was born-again, Cereal is back to posting pictures, and Dave Bryce sold all of his keyboards to buy thousands of tambourines. alphajerk is now betasweetie, Tedster switched to fiddle, and Nawledge went [i]old[/i]-old-school, picking up a used lute for his [i]Madrigals[/i] EP. we'll freak those guys out!!!

[quote]Originally posted by wewus47: [b] :eek: :eek: [/b][/quote]That's perfect. We sould change our usernames to include wewus. LMAO :D :D :D *WEWUS KHAN Ted Wewus Frankenwewus Popwewus alphawewus Dilwewus NYC WEWUS
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Why [i]DO[/i] you people encourage him?!?! Do you have any idea of the ON to OFF Topic ratio is on this forum? Who is WeWus? I'll tell you! He's obviously been planted here by the RIAA to keep us OFF TOPIC in an attempt to de-skill us, and dumb down the quality of our music. I'm tell'n ya, it's all about the consolidation of power! About da man keep'n us down! Slaves to a heartless industry. A corporate machine, oiling it's gears with the blood, and aspirations of musicians everywhere. No, WeWus isn't on any vacation to the woods. He's probably delivering his 'report' in person at the RIAA secret headquarters located underneath a volcano on the Pacific rim. When will you people learn... :rolleyes:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b]AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Why [i]DO[/i] you people encourage him?!?! Do you have any idea of the ON to OFF Topic ratio is on this forum? Who is WeWus? I'll tell you! He's obviously been planted here by the RIAA to keep us OFF TOPIC in an attempt to de-skill us, and dumb down the quality of our music. I'm tell'n ya, it's all about the consolidation of power! About da man keep'n us down! Slaves to a heartless industry. A corporate machine, oiling it's gears with the blood, and aspirations of musicians everywhere. No, WeWus isn't on any vacation to the woods. He's probably delivering his 'report' in person at the RIAA secret headquarters located underneath a volcano on the Pacific rim. When will you people learn... :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]Well, my music [i]defies[/i] dumbing down. I've already got it about as dumb as it can get, thank you, Mr. Super 8 Smartypants... :D :D :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived