Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's talk about WeWus while he's gone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Wewus captured by a group of naked men. I don't really know enough about him to say whether that would be a good thing or not (or maybe a group of good things :) ) Lee: Leewus! I love it! LOL -- Robwus
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[quote]Originally posted by GusTraX: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Or he may have been kidnapped by a bunch of naked women. --LeeWus[/b][/quote]... or naked men... who knows...[/b][/quote]Actually, he was captured by a bunch of naked lumberjacks who turned out to be priests.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Is Wewus an Altar Boy? He should be safe if he isn't. Do priests do civilians? Do naked lumberjack priests do Wewus? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[quote]Originally posted by Dillwewus: [b]Now I've done it! I went to put back my old handle (Dillweed) and it looks like I can't go back to a name that's already been used. Help!!![/b][/quote]Just make sure you are changing you're "Publicly Displayed Name:" under the "my profile" link...worst case--I can do it for you...

[quote]Originally posted by Dillwewus: [b]Thanks, Rob. Here's the message I get when trying to switch back: The login or public display name that you are trying to use has been reserved by an existing member. Please select another. -Dylan[/b][/quote]Uhh crap that means someone else chose that publicly displayed name! Can you try a variation just to make sure it works?

Archived