Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Favorite Beer: List it here

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McEwan's Export Ale - cool, not cold. Anyone from PQ remember Bras D'Or? They still brewing it? We could take a trunk full to Myrtle Beach on spring break and sell it for 4x what we paid. Of course then we were stuck drinking local swill.
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

Kronenbourg, a French beer with a German name. Can't find it here in Utah. It's on the menu of a place in Oklahoma City I've discovered recently, The Tap Werks (108 beers on tap, 200+ in the bottle) and they've been out every trip!! :mad: :mad: Leaving on another "hardship" trip tomorrow, to Monterey CA, maybe I can find some there!

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b]Stella Artois is great :) [/b][/quote]You have got to be kidding.....thats some rot...rog! Flag beer is about the same. :)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

[quote]Originally posted by Geenard Skeenard: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b]Stella Artois is great :) [/b][/quote]You have got to be kidding.....thats some rot...rog! Flag beer is about the same. :) [/b][/quote]Maybe it's turned to shit by the time it reaches the US? Tastes great in my local :) It's also responsible for one of the greatest things that can happen to a man - Stellavision! All of a sudden, any lady with at least one leg who is under 100 is a proposition. Did I say 'greatest'?!?!?!
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

The Kronenberg the French export to the US does not taste as good as the Kronenberg you get in France. Not even close. wonder why? Tremont Ale from Boston MA Harpoon IPA and Harpoon Ale again from Boston

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis

maintain their neutrality."

[Dante Alighieri] (1265-1321)

Archived