Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Forum Colours?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was seeing pink and green this morning, but now the colors are back to normal...still no lines though. ah, i'm lying...it's still green and briefly yellow when you click...but i was seeing pink links this morning. This message has been edited by Rader Ranch on 08-23-2001 at 08:48 PM

I actually stopped drinking my tequimilk (sort of a Chocolate Milk and tequila beverage) this morning because of it... Bob Kudyba is improving the site, gentlemen. Isn't it cool?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Now I see what you mean... Every topic heading just went a sorta 'vivid royal blue' on me. Even the selected ones... I do hope that this doesn't keep up...it could confuse the hell out of a guy... Steve ("...They've gone to Plaid!!!")

Yeah I had a feeling you guys would bring this up...yeah I'm kind of playing around...I just did it again...it's called CSS. View source on your browser. [quote][code] [/code][/quote] Now it matches our Classifieds area. Gustavo, check out the meta tags [img]http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. I'm also testing an upgrade on our development server of this forum software. It has some cool new features such as private messaging each other, having the ability to go to the latest post from each forum directly from the forum home page, a welcome message to each newest member and a couple of behind the scenes tweaks that should speed up these forums even more...1 bad thing is no spell check (yet)...I may post the URL or ask some of you guys to check it out in the near future but I gotta get a couple of things working on it (such as the banners!)

Whew...I thought it was the mushrooms I had on my pizza... Oh yeah, Rob, could it be set up so we could include a little signature .jpg with our posts??? This message has been edited by Tedster on 08-23-2001 at 10:24 PM
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

As for adding to the sig. there's no option besides having a stickie on a Mac or notepad text file on a PC and copy/paste it at the end of your post. Or you can set up a function key a la a Macro to automatically insert the code for it. The new UBB lets you upload an image to your profile if that's any consolation...

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Whew...I thought it was the mushrooms I had on my pizza... Oh yeah, Rob, could it be set up so we could include a little signature .jpg with our posts??? This message has been edited by Tedster on 08-23-2001 at 10:24 PM [/b][/quote] Kudyba, one of my favorite sites (besides this one)is [url=http://www.craigslist.org]www.craigslist.org[/url] . No graphics or jpegs to load. A very functional site. I know we need banner ads here, but I would rather have a page that loads quickly than wait for a bunch of personal pictures to load. Sorry Tedster. Lines are back. Colors are good. All is right with the world. -David R.
-David R.

And underlined links are back... Bob, you have also made some changes in the forums structure, it seems there are less forums now? Besides the new ones about track exchange and Surround...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Yeah I combined the Extreme Groove Forums into Gig, since EG will now be a small section within Gig Magazine (and not a separate/stand-alone title). There's an announcement in the Gig forum about that change. And yes, Track Exchange and Surround Forum are new... If we can ever find a sponsor/moderator for a Songwriters forum, we'd start one right away...

Archived