Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Proof that there are government tentacles probing even here!

WARNING! THOUGHT CRIME TO FOLLOW: [quote]Originally posted by strat0124: [b]The rash of hawkish rants, corporate mindsets, and folks with too much information make me believe that the internet is a great tool for an adminstration to look for insurgents. This is WAY too odd for my tastes.[/b][/quote]You do realize the government has instituted a new agency called the "Information Awareness Agency", to gather intelligence from "surveillance and information systems". Care to guess what the "information system" is.....? The kicker is that King George selected, wait for it.... JOHN POINDEXTER, [i]convicted criminal[/i], to head it! Citing that he was a "great American" who has "served this country well". Again: Orwell was so right.

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Chip McDonald: [b]WARNING! THOUGHT CRIME TO FOLLOW: [quote]Originally posted by strat0124: [b]The rash of hawkish rants, corporate mindsets, and folks with too much information make me believe that the internet is a great tool for an adminstration to look for insurgents. This is WAY too odd for my tastes.[/b][/quote]You do realize the government has instituted a new agency called the "Information Awareness Agency", to gather intelligence from "surveillance and information systems". Care to guess what the "information system" is.....? The kicker is that King George selected, wait for it.... JOHN POINDEXTER, [i]convicted criminal[/i], to head it! Citing that he was a "great American" who has "served this country well". Again: Orwell was so right.[/b][/quote]He was only 18 years out!
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]You guys are funny. Mind if I play?[/b][/quote]Wow, this brings back some memories! That is my FIRST post a mere 5 months ago. Notice under the name there is no avatar and it says unregistered. But enough about me, let's talk about you, what do you think about me? I never noticed Alec Baldwin's head being that big.

Ehi, it's not a news that Internet Explorer was conceived by FBI and CIA in collaboration with Bill Gates (that's why it was free, do you remember?) to spy and control every computer in the world. It's the best spyware ever. :freak:

:) Features Are Not An Opinion. :)

(John Hope, 2003)

http://johnhope.blogspot.com/

Addresse:

UIPLPPICDSS

Ufficio Internazionale Per La Presa Per Il Culo Dei Sbruffoni Statunitensi

Att. Tua Sorella

Codice Mavapigliatelindomo

Pirla Chi Legge

You're scaring me Wewus. :eek: How were you able to put the pieces of the conspiracy puzzle together? On one thread you bring up Teletubbies, and the other clue is hidden here. Alec Baldwin is a Teletubby! Don't deny the facts. [quote] While not focusing on child characters, Teletubbies still focuses on childhood. Here it is the Teletubby characters who are infantilized, [b]having large heads,[/b] full cheeks, and big eyes. (Bad Subjects, Issue # 47 , January 2000 ) [/quote]Actually lots of entertainers seem to have overly large melons. It's been observed many times. Or maybe their shoulders are really narrow. I guess it proportions better on film or something. The only tentacles I've seen were lying on the ice at hockey games.
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

[quote]Originally posted by LeiDeLi: [b]Could I get you guys to put down your complaints about the government in your own voice, on an MP3 file, and then send it to me please ? Just so I can consider them more carefully, of course. :) [quote]The rash of hawkish rants, corporate mindsets, and folks with too much information...[/quote]To a coward, everything seems like a "hawkish rant", to someone with no real job, everything seems like a "corporate mindset", to a persomn living in a self-created fantasy, ANY information to the contrary is "too much information." I think the key should be "how valid is that info ?", not just how much there is. [quote]Actually, I think Alec Baldwin had a few good points... [/quote]That is why he keeps his hair combed very carefully.[/b][/quote]You ought to be very careful who you call "coward", not only is it in terrible taste, but its inaccurate beyond belief.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

[quote]Originally posted by LeiDeLi: [b] [quote]You ought to be very careful who you call "coward", not only is it in terrible taste, but its inaccurate beyond belief.[/quote]1. I AM being careful. Note that I called no one a caward...I simply described their characteristics. 2. "...in terrible taste..." to talk about cawards, but OK do degrade everything about everyone in our government and military...you crack me up. 3. "...inaccurate beyond belief." The statements were accurate. Are you assuming it applies to someone in particular ?[/b][/quote]That thing in your avatar... is it a clorine dispensor for a hotub?

A ho tub? "to someone with no real job, everything seems like a "corporate mindset"," I'll tell ya, a lot of folks with real jobs, who aren't on the board of directors or bucking for management, are pretty damn sick of a "corporate mindset"... you better believe it!

A WOP BOP A LU BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

"There is nothing I regret so much as my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well?" -Henry David Thoreau

[quote]Originally posted by LeiDeLi: [b] [quote]You ought to be very careful who you call "coward", not only is it in terrible taste, but its inaccurate beyond belief.[/quote]1. I AM being careful. Note that I called no one a caward...I simply described their characteristics. 2. "...in terrible taste..." to talk about cawards, but OK do degrade everything about everyone in our government and military...you crack me up. 3. "...inaccurate beyond belief." The statements were accurate. Are you assuming it applies to someone in particular ?[/b][/quote]Sir I was the author of the quote and to whom you referred my comments as being cowardly. I've yet to name call, instead make poignant statements that instigate debate. My military history alone is incomprehensible to you, and challenging my patriotism in the guise of defending the government NO MATTER WHAT, is really hard for me to understand as a grown man. A man, sir, who just so happened to defend his country in harms way, many, many times. I won't bore you with the history of the engagements I was involved in, nor will I boast battle stories, it isn't something I take joy in. To those of us who have served, nothing has to be said. I am conservative, but I'm not Republican. I am somewhat progressive, but I'm not Democrat. I am not unique in that I am supremely concerned about the human condition. It seems that a majority of Americans, and the rest of the world are in that company. I'd appreciate some restraint and I offer you an opportunity that some of my fallen comrades never got.....an opportunity to apologize. Thank you and I hope we can converse on a more non partisan way from now on.
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

My next question is to Lei..... Whats your music connection? Because I've only seen one side of you. I'd imagine its difficult to be involved in music with your belief structure, or the one you've shown here. Not a cut, just an observation. I hope that a musical contribution and/or debate will be forthcoming, and we can see the other Lei.

[quote]Originally posted by LeiDeLi: [b] [quote] I'd imagine its difficult to be involved in music with your belief structure, or the one you've shown here. Not a cut, just an observation.[/quote]:) This is from a guy who doesn't like stereotyping ?! :) ...and when I make observations about the Quran and Islamic nations, I don't mean those as "cuts" either...just factual observations. It is difficult to be involved with "human rights" or "freedom" or "toilerance" when part of that belief structure.[/b][/quote]:) If I wanted to throw stereotypes around I would, but mine was far from that. But to each his own. I'm done, I realize the obvious. Good luck in your future endeavors.

[quote]Originally posted by Geenard Skeenard: [b] My military history alone is incomprehensible to you, and challenging my patriotism in the guise of defending the government NO MATTER WHAT, is really hard for me to understand as a grown man. A man, sir, who just so happened to defend his country in harms way, many, many times. I won't bore you with the history of the engagements I was involved in, nor will I boast battle stories, it isn't something I take joy in. To those of us who have served, nothing has to be said.[/b][/quote]Oohrah!

[quote]Originally posted by Chip McDonald: [b]WARNING! THOUGHT CRIME TO FOLLOW: [quote]Originally posted by strat0124: [b]The rash of hawkish rants, corporate mindsets, and folks with too much information make me believe that the internet is a great tool for an adminstration to look for insurgents. This is WAY too odd for my tastes.[/b][/quote]You do realize the government has instituted a new agency called the "Information Awareness Agency", to gather intelligence from "surveillance and information systems". Care to guess what the "information system" is.....? The kicker is that King George selected, wait for it.... JOHN POINDEXTER, [i]convicted criminal[/i], to head it! Citing that he was a "great American" who has "served this country well". Again: Orwell was so right.[/b][/quote]:D King George, as in Baby Bush, as in CLUELESS??? Does his appointment of an ex-con man surprise you in the least? He also has embraced OZZY'S bunch as the Ideal Family Role Model. Rolling on the floor LAUGHING out loud. Oh yes, speaking of OZZY'S bunch; the daughter impressed me so much that I forgot her name. The remake of Papa Don't Preach performed by Osbourne should make Madonna want to bow down in her shadows; right?

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

[quote]Originally posted by LeiDeLi: [b] [quote] I'd imagine its difficult to be involved in music with your belief structure, or the one you've shown here. Not a cut, just an observation.[/quote]:) This is from a guy who doesn't like stereotyping ?! :) ...and when I make observations about the Quran and Islamic nations, I don't mean those as "cuts" either...just factual observations. It is difficult to be involved with "human rights" or "freedom" or "toilerance" when part of that belief structure.[/b][/quote]But you haven't answered the question: do you have any music connection? I bounced this topic up as a joke given the iraq diatribe, to see if you would jump on this one, which you did. Do you have any music connection or just no life? :)

Archived