Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MmmmMmmmMmmm

Up and mostly working since a bit after 06:00. Time for breakfast. Showing property mid-morning and go from there direct to floor/desk time so there won't be time for lunch.

So, breakfast is Fresh Coffee, Sumatra, a nice 3 egg omelet stuffed with home made turkey chili with cheese and sourdough toast on the side. Seasoned the eggs with a bit of pepper, onion powder and Lawry's Garlic Salt.

YUMMY!

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... chili omelet... i'll have to try that sometime...

I usually eat breakfast food for dinner. Last night it was 2 scrambled eggs, a hamburger steak, cheesy hashbrowns and toast. I would normally have coffee with that, but the restaurant i was at has crappy coffee ;)

I haven't yet figured out how hamburger steaks differ from just a standard hamburger patty, but they're just one of those things you gotta have now and again, and nothing else will do. :thu:

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Steak Stew...mmmmmm ...nice Angus steak, chopped up into stew cubes, potatoes, celery, carrots, onions, parsley and peppercorns, thickened with a little flour and served over noodles.....sounds like a plan to me...

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

I think a Chalupa Taco Salad from a place I know called Quintanas just down the street might be in order for me. Stellar salad for a Friday!!

:thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Sounds good, Dak! I like the name 4-Dak Recorder.

A chalupa is something other than one of the menu items at Taco Bell?

Originally posted by 4-Dak Recorder:

Up and mostly working since a bit after 06:00. Time for breakfast. Showing property mid-morning and go from there direct to floor/desk time so there won't be time for lunch.

So, breakfast is Fresh Coffee, Sumatra, a nice 3 egg omelet stuffed with home made turkey chili with cheese and sourdough toast on the side. Seasoned the eggs with a bit of pepper, onion powder and Lawry's Garlic Salt.

YUMMY!

Yuk!! Why do you put that kind of crap in your omelet? You CA people are nuts. Nuts I say.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

You two quit your arguing... if I have to pull this car over, you're BOTH going to be sorry! :mad:;):D

Seriously, I'm not a big fan of the chili in the omelette thing, but to each their own. I can't eat much chili without the heartburn kicking in these days anyway. :( I prefer cheese (and LOTS of it), maybe some bacon, and avacodo and a touch of sour cream in my omelettes. YUM!

Dak, if you haven't already, try the Lawrey's seasoned salt in your omlette egg mix. Got most of that other stuff in it already, plus some. Usually shake a bit in my scrambled egg mix. Have for years.

I don't care for too much crap in my omlettes either. But again, to each his/her own. I could just settle for mushrooms and swiss cheese. Maybe some sausage mixed in.

And phaeton? I, too, just LOVE "breakfast" for dinner! Somehow, eggs taste BETTER at dinnertime, don't they?

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

I had two massive bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwiches. Thick sourdough bread, mayo. Yeah...

- Jeff

Good Stuff Maynard.

Whitefang I use that seasoned salt too but I prefer my seasoning on an omelet.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Somehow, eggs taste BETTER at dinnertime, don't they?

Hell yeah.. So do pancakes and/or waffles. Big ole stack of them with a gallon of butter, and just a touch of syrup, jelly or marmalade.... And of course i don't need to mention the bowl of cereal at 11:30, do i :eek:

You just can't go wrong...

I'm also guilty of making fried egg sandwiches at all hours of the day. Sometimes with ketchup, mustard n relish on them :thu: Sometimes not.

Yuk!! Why do you put that kind of crap in your omelet? You CA people are nuts. Nuts I say.

I must say that us folks from the Left Coast have some different eating habits compared to other places i've been in. Trust me though, it's a good thing. Just wait till you hit a standard PacNW brewpub or pizza joint. ;)

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Archived