Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ashlee Simpson **IN CONCERT **

ahhhhh where? have you been locked inside a iso control room working on a mix? that was one nice rant there... take a break, walk outside, smell the air, listen to the birds....
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne and Johnny B have gotta be the same guy - anyone seen them in the same room at the same time??

Now - back on topic - what are people's favourite Wiggles songs? Chirpy Cheep Cheep is mine - some nice guitar work :thu:

I dont' "think" Paul is a Karaoke singer, an never said he was. What you refer to is my factual knowledge of the NFL halftime show being live vocal to track, which is for those who work these events no secret.

As far as ranting, no I'm not ranting, I am (having had a very close friends daughter molested by someone who exhibited similiar obsessive behavior to dwaynes with ashlee) expressing my concern for his and other safety. If you all honestly think that it's normal for a 50+ year old man to be this obsessed with a falsh in the pan untalented 19 yr old, then I feel sorry for the society we live in. This girl was an innocent victim of what could have been prevented had someone taken the time to notice what was happening (his obsession with young girls, his being Britney) but not until it was too late did anyone say anything, then of course we all in hindsight saw the signs were clearly there.

If you think this isn't serious, I suggest you take a good look at your own daughters, nieces and cousins, envision a 50yr old perv having sex with them, and think again.

Hope this is helpful.

NP Recording Studios

Analog approach to digital recording.

Archived