Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - surround sound

SOUND OFF

Your Left, Your Left, Your Left, Right, Left

HA!!! :D Nobody caught the original quote in a

! THIS is how you kill a thread... remove the core. ;) Even better yet; change the thread title to something music related.... it'll fall off the front page REAL FAST! :P

Oh.... and YEAH WEWUS....

Ever use Dictionary.com ? ....and maybe there's a grammer.com, check it out.

Perhaps you should use the dictionary to look up the correct spelling of grammar... Sheesh dOOd, I learned that in Grammar school... :rolleyes:

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clear case of the Pot and the Kettle,............. You don't participate in his thread so you start one of your own.

Gheez, lighten up people. If you don't wanna respond then don't.

I've been here for about two years now and each time some people are trying to diss eachother or start war amongst forumites.

Thank God I can talk to anyone here without having to dig up my warrior battle....

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Ani,

Give it a frigging break already. I love Valky to death, and even then, not as much as Bryce or Phil O'Keefe. and I have an above average amount of respect for you as a mom, a single mom, a divorced mom, a musician, a techie, and being the jack-of-all-trades around your house, while holding down a full time job.

Valky posted a thread, then requested it was closed. To tell other people that if they start/respond to a thread...what is that exacly?

We're not in high school anymore (well, most of us), we don't form us vs them groups.

You're entitled to your viewpoint, just as our forum (village) idiot is entitled to his. Unless one is trying to communicate to a lower lifeform, enlightenment works more often than shunning.

In my opinion, how you choose to address this is not the "mature" way.

Respectfully,

'Drew

WTF are you talking about Anita? Sexual Harassment is a valid topic. Valky didn't want to talk about her situation anymore, which everyone understands, but why should that close the whole subject?

It's a valid subject for discussion, if not in this forum, then in The Political Forum.

It's Harassment. Ever use Dictionary.com ? ....and maybe there's a grammer.com, check it out.

You have some of the hardest to understand writing I've ever come across, which is magnified by the fact that you don't know what you're talking about a lot of the time.

I'm really hard on Ani sometimes, but she loves me for it. :D It's almost predictable at this point. If I didn't care about her I probably wouldn't say anything. I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for crazy people, since I kind of am one.

I get tired of people beating around the bush , and trying to be diplomatic, sometimes. You're better off in the long run just saying what you mean and being done with it. I'm a jerk sometimes but at least you know where I stand.

That's funny even to me though. I'm busting somebody's chops for misspelling, and I misspell a word.

You know what they say......Man kan inte lära gamla hundar sitta

Archived