Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Organ Trio, Jam Band, Guitar Drums

Uh, no that's Delvon Dumas. I remember hiring him on drums back in the day over here in our tech fishing village. He says it was there where his Hammond love/problem began (he was a natural)

Good player, good dude!

Yes he was (still is likely) a good drummer too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, murphybridget said:

Thank you for sharing!!! I'm assuming that's you and your band.

Nope - it just popped up on my interests from the things you’d like algorithm and I thought others might enjoy.  😊 

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

A lot of great organ trios mentioned here including Lamar:

I'm trying to get into the new lineup but I still prefer when Jimmy James was on guitar. Fortunately James has a new trio by the name of Parlor Greens that are worth checking out as well. I'm going to see Lamar in September and should be acclimated to the new line up by then. I'm sure it will be a great show!

• Like 1

Jazz is the teacher, Funk is the preacher!

6 hours ago, CrossRhodes said:

Fortunately James has a new trio by the name of Parlor Greens that are worth checking out as well.

Their album just dropped, you can find it on Bandcamp

• Like 1

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals

23 hours ago, niacin said:

Their album just dropped, you can find it on Bandcamp

I just picked it up yesterday, and it's great!

• Like 2

Turn up the speaker

Hop, flop, squawk

It's a keeper

-Captain Beefheart, Ice Cream for Crow

Delvon Lamarr & family are going through some challenging times, including difficult medical issues.  

He has a fundraiser page at https://gofund.me/2ba0f18a

Delvon is also on tour, West Coast, Texas, and Florida.  I'm going to see his show in San Juan Capistrano in October.

Duane

• Love 1

Korg PA4x76 arranger, 1976 Yamaha CP-70 electric piano, MidiPlus X6 MIDI USB controller, Turbosound ip500 Tower Speaker System

I donated, and hope many will. I saw him in Atlanta after watching him on FB and Youtube. He a great musician and impressive person.

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.