Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

1U 1/2 Size Mixer

Need some ideias for a 1U half size mixer to go by my JV-1010 side in a rack....

Probaby this is non existent today... I recall seeing an old Roland option listed in Reverb..., but nothing new.

Any luck?

Thanks!

How about the MOTU Ultralite or similar? It does more than just mixing, as it's a laptop interface as well.

I have an old one I was using 10+ years ago that I put back into its box and it's sitting in a drawer unused. I may think of selling it (if it still works).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, eric said:

How about the MOTU Ultralite or similar? It does more than just mixing, as it's a laptop interface as well.

Seems like a good ideia. Do you know if the audio signal flow (inputs to main output) works without a PC connected?

Rolls MX122 is the right size, but I don't know about rack-mounting options.

MODX7, Alesis QS8, Hammond XK-2, DSI Tetra

QSC K8.2 x2, CPS Spacestation v.3

1 hour ago, dalpozlead said:

Seems like a good ideia. Do you know if the audio signal flow (inputs to main output) works without a PC connected?

I have the same MOTU unit, and yes, it will.

BUT you have to set it up using a computer. Not sure if that software is available still. Though actually, I might have it....

Also, the other unit you're thinking of is the Boss MX-10. It's pretty good, since its stereo. Though mine has something wrong with the FX send, where its got a buzz.

What features do you need? I have an ART SplitMix which is a passive mixer in a smaller-than-1/2-rack size. Rolls have a number of similar options.

13 hours ago, eric said:

How about the MOTU Ultralite or similar?

Ooh, pricey for a new one. If only someone was thinking of selling theirs...

Cheers, Mike.

There is a Behringer option, the RX1602, 8 stereo channels.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RX1602V2--behringer-rx1602-v2-rackmount-line-mixer

Stuff: Roland:SH-201/U-110/S-330/TR-626/M-48 Akai: miniAK/S6000 Yamaha:DX9/HS8/xs7 Korg:05R/W/AX10G Alesis: Vortex MK1 CME: UF70 classic V2/WIDI Behringer: DSP2024Px2/UMC204HD/101/340/D/03/8 ESI:1010e

On 6/4/2024 at 5:58 AM, dbran said:

Rolls MX122 is the right size, but I don't know about rack-mounting options.

Good device, I've got one...you would need a rack tray and Dual-Lock (3M)

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things