Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

K&M 18880 discontinued?!

SMcD

1 hour ago, SMcD said:

This seems to make some difference! But I'm a bit concerned that the tension created by doing this for extended periods of time could bend parts of the stand, especially when using the crossbar.

I don’t use the crossbar, have used the stand for years with the feet angled out, no issues

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals

15 hours ago, niacin said:

I don’t use the crossbar, have used the stand for years with the feet angled out, no issues

This is the most underestimated stand that I’ve used. Great stand and I hope the reports of its demise are exaggerated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a new K&M 18880 from Sweetwater a little over two weeks ago and I received it today.  Other than it being a special order, which means that you pay up-front, it's not cancellable or returnable, and it took longer to arrive than a product they have in-stock, there was no issue. 

• Like 3

Nord Stage 3 HA88, Nord Stage 3 Compact, Casio CT-S1, Radial Key Largo, Westone AM Pro 30, Rolls PM55P, K&M 18880 + 18881, Bose S1 Pro, JBL 305p MKII, Zoom Q2n-4K

38 minutes ago, ajstan said:

I ordered a new K&M 18880 from Sweetwater a little over two weeks ago and I received it today.  Other than it being a special order, which means that you pay up-front, it's not cancellable or returnable, and it took longer to arrive than a product they have in-stock, there was no issue. 

Thanks, good to know. I need a new one after 15 years. My old one still works, just getting a bit wonky.

https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

https://www.youtube.com/@daveferris2709

2005 NY Steinway D

Yamaha AvantGrand N3X, CP88, P515

Just ordered a 18880 and 18881 yesterday from Sweetwater. 

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D