Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Caitlin Clark

Need 8 to break record.  How bout 49 for the hell of it. And 13 assists. 

Something else. 

• Like 5

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

1 minute ago, wd8dky said:

My son is in Med School at Iowa and is fortunate enough to usually get student section tickets from someone.  He said those games are the most exciting and fun ever (and he's been to a Cowboys game in Arlington). 

They are a lot of fun.  I go to a few a year.  As a 30 year season ticket holder for the football team, I also find it a refreshingly different crowd...far less drunk bros, lots more screaming grandmothers and adoring grade school girls.  

My son, his wife and daughter have mid-court season tickets and couldn't make it to a recent game; with the jacked up secondary ticket prices they basically paid for the entire season a couple times over by selling one game.  Quite the phenomenon, not just here but everywhere she plays.

• Like 2

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

Good for Caitlin!   I’m perched here up in Ames and root for those pesky Hawkeyes when I can but I’d like to see McCaffrey and Ferrentz run out on a rail. 😄

J  a  z  z   P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Just now, jazzpiano88 said:

Good for Caitlin!   I’m perched here up in Ames and root for those pesky Hawkeyes when I can but I’d like to see McCaffrey and Ferrentz run out on a rail. 😄

Which is your prerogative as Cyclone fan :)  I grew up about 40 miles from Ames and went to Cyclone football/basketball games on a semi-regular basis back then.

Love watching the Cyclone Bball team play defense (a term we aren't familiar with for Hawkeye basketball :) )

www.stickmanor.com

I get the excitement to a degree, but there’s an annoying aspect to it as well, as a fan of an opposing Big Ten team (Go Terps!j. 

I’ve watched MD v. Iowa games and it was almost like she was the only player in the game. Even when she was on the bench, they kept cutting to her. Throughout the game, they couldn’t stop talking about her. Then, watching other Maryland WBB games, there were often times they would start talking about her because of what she did recently or an upcoming Iowa game (which they probably were promoting a bit to keep you tuned in) and I was like, can we talk about the game we are watching???

Good for her, good for NCAA WBB, and probably good for the WNBA when she goes there. Can I just watch my Terps WBB now? 😇😉🙃🙂

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

5 hours ago, Joe Muscara said:

I’ve watched MD v. Iowa games and it was almost like she was the only player in the game. Even when she was on the bench, they kept cutting to her. Throughout the game, they couldn’t stop talking about her. Then, watching other Maryland WBB games, there were often times they would start talking about her because of what she did recently or an upcoming Iowa game (which they probably were promoting a bit to keep you tuned in) and I was like, can we talk about the game we are watching???

For sure, it’s a bit out of control…Caitlin Cam and all;  like Tiger Woods coverage on golf used to be.   That’s the media for you. 

• Like 1

www.stickmanor.com