Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do any of you regularly gig with an expensive keyboard?

On 2/16/2024 at 2:00 PM, ABECK said:

They were a bit clunky to carry and pack (I should have gotten the bag!), But after many, many different types of stands over the years, I keep coming back to the invisible as having the best design when it comes to 2nd tier height and offset.  For just a single board, they aren't particularly better than a table top type design.  Sturdy tho - no bounce from what I can recall.

All I have left of my Invisible stand is the bag. It was clunky even with the bag, but I still have remember loving it at the time for its mentioned attributes.  At the time I also was using a Roland MKS20 and had the optional shelf on stand.

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

• 1 month later...

I use a Nord Stage 3 at every gig. I've even got a beer holder that I clamp onto the keyboard stand just off to the side of the Stage 3. Would it suck if my Stage-3 got damaged at a gig? Yeah, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.