Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hitting a milestone!  Thanks to Dave, Craig, Mike and all of you for this fantastic community, I've learned a LOT from y'all and made some great contacts along the way.  Pretty much all of my purchase decisions, as well as my listening, playing, learning and keyboardist oriented life is heavily influenced by this community.

And a special thanks for putting up with my banal OT attempts at comedy, which accounts for about 95% of my input!

• Like 10

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

I am also glad to know the people here though never had the chance to meet anyone face to face.

This forum reminds me that a large part of who I am is music.  As for the comedy, that is a large part of who I am also and the O.T. comedy posts are great!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindaru said:

I am also glad to know the people here though never had the chance to meet anyone face to face.

This forum reminds me that a large part of who I am is music.  As for the comedy, that is a large part of who I am also and the O.T. comedy posts are great!

+1!

I´ve  met one member of this forum face to face and also sold him an organ, should have kept it though.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

"This is my rig, and if you don´t like it....well, I have others!"

"Think positive...there's always something to complain about!"

When a person reaches 2000 posts, they should be awarded a JD-08. When I got there, all that happened was that my nipples were as hard as walnuts for a couple of days. It may have been a side effect of GAS. What was it that wowed us all about a year ago? 🤔🤪

• Haha 2

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty
 and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life- so I became a scientist.

This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
      ~ Matt Cartmill

I started coming to KC for the enlightening synth info, but lately, the ghastly yucks are coming up fast on the outside as the dominant chord. 🥳

I believe Ken Nordine once called it "a perverted 27th."

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty
 and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life- so I became a scientist.

This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
      ~ Matt Cartmill

5 hours ago, David Emm said:

I started coming to KC for the enlightening synth info, but lately, the ghastly yucks are coming up fast on the outside as the dominant chord. 🥳

I believe Ken Nordine once called it "a perverted 27th."

You mean the augminished chord? 😃

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.