Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Alto TS408 - Lovin' It

On 3/31/2024 at 11:44 PM, DJkeys said:

Hey, if one of you could try a test for me with the Alto TS408.

I am using the app to alter the EQ of the speaker.  It seems to work reliably, but forgets the setting when the unit is turned off.  When reconnecting to the speaker from the app after power cycle, it always reads flat again when using my custom EQ. 

If someone could confirm this, it would be helpful, thanks-

-dj

Same here, the speaker itself retains custom eq settings, but the app doesn't read it and always starts from flat eq.

You have to save the setting before closing the app if you don't want to lose it. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to export or share eq settings to another phone or tablet, which is inconvenient

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ziquo said:

Same here, the speaker itself retains custom eq settings, but the app doesn't read it and always starts from flat eq.

You have to save the setting before closing the app if you don't want to lose it. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to export or share eq settings to another phone or tablet, which is inconvenient

Thanks for confirming this.  What I didn't realize is that the settings are saved in the hardware.  That means I don't need to reload the setting each time, which is what I was thinking.  

-dj

iMac i7 13.5.2

Studio One 5.5.2

Nord Stage 3

Nord Wave 2

Nektar T4

Drawmer DL 241

Focusrite ISA Two

Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre