Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nervous

mate stubb

You'll be nervous for the first 5 minutes and then years of reflexes will kick in.

Its true for many things, some rated NC-17. You'll get it, no real worries. :rocker:

• Cool 1

"Let there be dancing in the streets,
   drinking in the saloons and
    necking in the parlors! Play, Don!"
       ~ Groucho Marx    

Nobody hears the keyboards anyway /stereotype

Until they do.  our lead singer went out front  and said after one recent gig (we ended on a molly hatchet two-fer that our guitarist sings) "the keyboards were loud and proud, I couldn't really make out the guitar"

I just stared at her like she had said the sun came out at night.

• Like 1

Survived my one set. Played sloppy, fingers sore after, strange rig. But fun overcame anxiety, got some energy, welcomed back by the band's long time fans.

The Electro and I had a few battles. I had a hard time balancing the organ to the piano and kept having to gain stage. Then it developed a signal cutout. They had no monitor for me so the guitar player gave me his in-ears and we mingled earwax.

And it was on an X stand. At one point I almost launched it off the stand. Had it moved another half inch there would have been a spill.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Moe

---

I’m right there with you. 5D will do piano and organ split. Knock’em dead!

Kawai KG-2C, Nord Stage 3 73, Electro 4D, 5D and Lead 2x, Moog Voyager and Little Phatty Stage II, Slim Phatty, Roland Lucina AX-09, Hohner Piano Melodica, Spacestation V3, pair of QSC 8.2s.

12 hours ago, Stokely said:

Nobody hears the keyboards anyway /stereotype

Until they do.  our lead singer went out front  and said after one recent gig (we ended on a molly hatchet two-fer that our guitarist sings) "the keyboards were loud and proud, I couldn't really make out the guitar"

I just stared at her like she had said the sun came out at night.

Reminds me of my last festival gig. I called out to the sound engineer over the mic "can we have less guitar in the monitor please", and then (to the audience) "I bet you guys haven't heard that very often!"

Cheers, Mike.