Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

When Pigs Fly

ElmerJFudd

Animals is one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums. I think Richard Wright played an ARP Solina String Ensemble and a Clavinet on that album.

watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI

Listening to Animals nearly 45 years later, it's amazing how much great music came from a band like Pink Floyd. I just wish Gilmour and Waters would stop arguing.

• Like 1

I was in a long line at the Costco listening to a lady tell me how disappointed she was with Roger’s show being so political.   Not surprising to me.  An awful lot of their best stuff focuses on social and political topics.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

48 minutes ago, ElmerJFudd said:

I was in a long line at the Costco listening to a lady tell me how disappointed she was with Roger’s show being so political.   Not surprising to me.  An awful lot of their best stuff focuses on social and political topics.  🤷‍♂️

Almost as much of an eye-roll as the people who go to see the reunited Rage Against the Machine and then complain that they're too "woke." Almost. Do these people actually listen to these artists or do they just want something to feel indignant about?

• Like 1

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

4 minutes ago, SamuelBLupowitz said:

Almost as much of an eye-roll as the people who go to see the reunited Rage Against the Machine and then complain that they're too "woke." Almost. Do these people actually listen to these artists or do they just want something to feel indignant about?

Exactly like that.  

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

17 hours ago, IMMusicRulz said:

Animals is one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums. I think Richard Wright played an ARP Solina String Ensemble and a Clavinet on that albu

Listening to Animals nearly 45 years later, it's amazing how much great music came from a band like Pink Floyd. I just wish Gilmour and Waters would stop arguing.

There’s a box set coming out in September with a surround mix (finally).  Already ordered mine.

dB

• Like 2

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network