Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Semi OT: Synth/Keyboard T-Shirts

Summer is on the way here in the Northeast and I'm looking to get some new t-shirts.  What is a good place to get some reasonably priced good quality t-shirts with synth or keyboard graphics on them?  Amazon has not turned up any useful results.  If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

Instruments: Walters Grand Console Upright Piano circa 1950 something, Kurzweil PC4-88, Ibanez TMB-100
Studio Gear: Audient EVO16, JBL 305P MKII monitors, assorted microphones, Reaper

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted some different t-shirts and checked reviews on a few different sites.  I've used Etsy for shirts and various other things, it's worth a look. I ended up going with "teepublic" as several quality comparisons on forums I read suggested their shirts were pretty good.  No complaints so far, I got a "Flynn's Arcade" (from Tron) and a Soggy Bottom Boys concert ad tshirt.   There are a ton of designs on this site and other similar ones and the prices are not bad at all.   Most shirts have a ton of color options too.   The only downside for me personally is that my best size is usually XLT (extra large, tall) and they don't have that.

Just searching for "synth" came back with some pretty cool ones, like this ADSR one:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/362959-adsr

In the last few months, I've found some decent ones (Hammond Organ, Deep Purple "Smoke on the Water") and one for a drummer friend on the old standby -- ebay.com.   You might also check out an independent artist's (many!) website called RedBubble too -- as I recently got an iPhone case with an image of Hammond keys & drawbars on it (which looks REALLY cool), plus some keyboard stickers -- and many of the designs on there are available as clothing too.  Prices were reasonable and delivery was fast too.  There was LOTS to choose from when I searched on "Hammond Organ".

Old No7

Yamaha MODX6 * Hammond SK Pro 73 * Roland Fantom-08 * Crumar Mojo Pedals * Mackie Thump 12As * Tascam DP-24SD * JBL 305 MkIIs

There seems to be a t-shirt for almost every synth or keyboard ever made.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Gibson G101, Fender Rhodes Piano Bass, Vox Continental, RMI Electra-Piano and Harpsichord 300A, Hammond M102A, Hohner Combo Pianet, OB8, Matrix 12, Jupiter 6, Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, CS70M, CP35, PX-5S, WK-3800, Stage 3 Compact

Need to add to my collection, so this is on the short list. It's the budget-safe way to get the OB logo into the house :laugh:.OB-T.thumb.jpg.49795c3acd3cafbe77e894cd4e6e042a.jpg

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!