Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NFL 2022-2023 Thread

I do believe the Bengals will win. provided they are not reading all the Press saying how GREAT they are.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Not looking good for the 49ers already in the 1st quarter.

Incomplete pass led to an Eagles scoring drive.

49ers QB injured and primary pass rusher dinged a bit. 

Plenty football left to play but Eagles have momentum.😎

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

49ers committing penalties like a frustrated boxer biting ears. 🤣

Hard to imagine a healthy 49ers QB would make a difference in this game. 😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

I know they were in a hole anyway, but some seriously bad coaching by SF. Obviously Purdy can't throw more than 2 yds downfield, so why was he even in there? HC really thought he could run every play and that would work? Should have put McCaffrey in at QB and took a chance. 

Congrats to the Eagles, I guess. A very underwhelming win against a team who just handed it to them. 

• Like 1

Philly’s D was amazing today.  It wasn’t just luck that got the two SF QBs injured - it was the fact that the D was relentless.  Look at SF’s total yardage.

All the penalties on SF’s D were a huge factor. 

dB

• Like 2

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

The odds makers point spreads were way off. I thought the Eagles would win comfortably but I wasn't expecting being this comfortable. Can't win without a QB.

• Like 1

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

2 minutes ago, Dave Bryce said:

Philly’s D was amazing today.  It wasn’t just luck that got the two SF QBs injured - it was the fact that the D was relentless.  Look at SF’s total yardage.

All the penalties on SF’s D were a huge factor. 

dB

Nah. It was luck. SF's total yardaage was of course bad because they had no QB. If Purdy was healthy, again who knows, they might have dominated anyway. We'll never know.

10 minutes ago, bill5 said:

Nah. It was luck. SF's total yardaage was of course bad because they had no QB. If Purdy was healthy, again who knows, they might have dominated anyway. We'll never know.

Oh yeah, you’re right.  The Eagles skill had nothing to do with it, nor them being the best team in the league this year.  Pure luck.  

🙄

dB

• Haha 3

The only way it could have been purely bad luck is if there was no contact on the injury plays, and that clearly wasn't the case. It was partly bad luck, however, because most of the time contact occurs without resulting in injury. So credit to the Eagles and sympathy to the 49ers.

Best,

Geoff

• Like 2

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

8 minutes ago, Geoff Grace said:

The only way it could have been purely bad luck is if there was no contact on the injury plays, and that clearly wasn't the case. It was partly bad luck, however, because most of the time contact occurs without resulting in injury. So credit to the Eagles and sympathy to the 49ers.

Best,

Geoff

Thanks for saving me the keystrokes (which shouldn't have been necessary anyway...). 

20 minutes ago, bill5 said:

Thanks for saving me the keystrokes (which shouldn't have been necessary anyway...). 

:facepalm:

I said: “it wasn’t just luck that got the two SF QBs injured. “.  :idea:

Luck was certainly an element.  So was the ferocity of Philly’s D…but I do understand that you have to defend dissing Philly earlier in the season. 😊

dB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Bryce said:

:facepalm:

I said: “it wasn’t just luck that got the two SF QBs injured. “.  :idea:

Luck was certainly an element.  So was the ferocity of Philly’s D…but I do understand that you have to defend dissing Philly earlier in the season. 😊

dB

Ah my bad! 

I'm not "anti-Philly" (aside from Suh being on the team) but the D was playing against basically a castrated offense and the offense was underwhelming for the most part.  They can and probably should win the SB, but it will have to be a better performance than this IMO.

• Like 1

Luck? Hmm. I thought the Philly RUSH had something to do with it.😄

32 minutes ago, GovernorSilver said:

Chiefs look fired up by the Burrowhead thing

Yeah, they do. Losing three in a row to CIN may be a factor as well. 🤔

The two #1 teams the last ones left standing? Kelce bros Super Bowl?  Coach Reid against his former team?  😎

dB