Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mojo 61 Editor/Reset Wi-Fi

My Mojo 61 is not automatically restarting when I press the Reset Wifi button on the rear panel. I believe this used to work - it's been a while.

From the manual:

'If you forgot your Wi-Fi password for accessing the Editor web-app, use a small

screwdriver or a sharp pencil to push the button that hides behind this hole. The

password will be re-set to '00000000' and the system will restart automatically.'

My goal isn't to reset the password, I'm troubleshooting why I can't load the editor in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on an iPad, iPhone, or MacBook. I'm successfully connected to the Wi-Fi but the editor won't load and standard browser messages with URL of 192.168.1.1 or mojo/

Anyone have any ideas?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes: be sure your instrument is updated with latest firmware. 90% of the latest improvements we did on firmwares was exactly to keep the instruments compatible with all the recent updates of operating systems and browsers regarding security.

And... the "password reset button" is used for reset the password, if that is not your goal, just please don't do it.

Andrea

www.crumar.it

info@crumar.it

I successfully updated my Mojo 61 to the latest version by using the browser on an old Windows computer that hasn't been updated in ages. No more issues loading the editor from various devices.

Thanks to the Crumar team for the advice and for emailing me back so quickly.

• 1 year later...

I had similar issues. My mojo 61 wifi interface no longer works - doesn't broadcast.

I am able to connect using the Mojo 61 usb output connected to a MacBook pro via the Microsoft Edge browser and using Crumar's online editor: https://www.gsidsp.com/Mojo61/

I think some browsers have trouble with this. I recall Safari and Firefox not working. MS Edge does.

Hope this is helpful

Dave

Yeah, I get a three bar signal from my Gemini module but it just doesn't connect.  just hangs trying to connect.  I tried older browsers and they are hit and miss.  It might connect but then drop in the middle of making adjustments, frustrating.  Fortunately for the Gemini there are two alternative solutions:

1) WIDI Bud Pro connected to a USB port (it connects to a smartphone/tablet through Bluetooth) coupled with his custom editor that you can download for free from the playstore

2) USB to USB-B hardwire into the Gemini using the same custom editor.  100% reliable, has yet to fail me even on my old android phone.

Wifi sounded like a good idea at the time and when it worked it was pretty cool but not being able to now connect is frustrating.  WIDI Bud Pro dropped on me twice one night in the middle of edits, not sure why.  Hardwire connection works every time.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band