Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Hawai'i's Carissa Moore wins Surfing gold.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She makes that look easy; very smooth... :cool:

I can't make it look easy in a kiddy pool... ! :eek::blush::freak::D NOT my element! I have the utmost of respect for people who can surf, swim, sail...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

First Women's Surfing gold medal.

I see that NBC has taken the time to block this video. Maybe the networks should spend more time making themselves viable. We, like many Gen Z don't own a TV. If TV survives us it certainly won't survive Gen Alpha if they don't change.

Jennifer S.

Surfergirl, I'm with you on the no TV thing. I haven't owned one for decades, the last one spent some time facing the wall before I put it in a yard sale and got rid of it.

There are all sorts of forces at play here. Copyright has been permanently compromised, which I find disturbing as a songwriter but being a total hypocrite I do use You Tube to learn a song here and there so we can go out and play it in one of the clubs we gig in.

The clubs all pay ASCAP and or BMI but I have to wonder how they know, just for instance, how many times Muskrat Love gets played in Bellingham and who gets the royalties? Or, are they just gravy sucking pigs scamming the world?

Sadly, all I have are questions. I have no answers. :)

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.