Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Famous E-electric piano

I know I am not a well known contributor to the forum, and my opinion only really matters to me, but I am posting this because this piece of software may be a very important addition to my playing experience, based on my initial reaction and response to it. I wanted to share that with you all, as someone may be searching for the same experience.

Hi unitjazz, I created an account to say Thank You for all the insightful posts on this thread, including yours. They helped me with making the decision to buy this library. While audio demos often sound good, playability and responsiveness of the actual VI is another matter. I found several reassuring comments here.

The Famous E is simply fantastic, my new favourite. I have several Rhodes libraries by Scarbee, Gospel Musicians and Spectrasonics... They are all highly usable. The Keyscape LA Custom is sonically very similar but sounds a little too produced for my taste. It is still very, very good though.

Thanks again, guys. There seems to be a very friendly atmosphere on this board, I'll check in more often.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have come around to The Famous E. It's the most playable of the libraries I have. Once I got into more detaied editing (especially toned down the bell), it's right up there with Canterbury Rhodes, if not eclipsed it.

Here for the gear.