Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Synthplex 2020

I'm way psyched for the upcoming Synthplex show next month! :rocker::keys2:

Brother Michael Lehmann Boddicker and his team are working really hard to produce what will no doubt be a major synth geek extravaganza. MPN will be there in a big way - Craig Anderton, Mike Metlay, Steve Fortner and myself will all be attending, and will be participating in various panels and discussions throughout the show. Dr. Metlay will even have a booth featuring a "petting zoo" of alternate controllers.

Who's planning on going?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"m tempted since I moved back to Las Vegas and already I"m going to CA. to rehearse.

Never had to audition / rehearse in Cali to gig in Vegas. It"s a new twist with the proper attitude.

Burbank will be a step up from my provided motel room in Compton.

Helicopters keep me up all night.

Plus I did an ELP/Yes Tribute years ago. Went over like a Reggae Band at a Klan Rally.

Love watching folks copping not only the chops but sounds.Then we have nothing but synths?

Don"t need booth babes for synths, that"s for rockers and guitar cults.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

Please make it a point to say hello! While it's unofficial that MPN will have a presence there, the de facto home base will be my booth. In the Association/Education hall, I will have a booth for my internet radio station RadioSpiral. The "petting zoo" will be there, and I will be demonstrating a couple of the technologies for collaboration that I will discuss at my seminar "You Are Not Alone". I would love to meet folks!

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

• 2 weeks later...

CA just posted on SSS that an email had been sent to presenters and those already registered. The web site has now been updated to show the show has been postponed until late October, the weekend after AES in NYC.

Will be a busy time for many people.

:nopity: