Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Tour of the World�s Largest Collection of Synthesizers

OB Dave

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if someone kept the synths it wouldnt be so bad. The synths need a better home than that place (it looks crowded and disheveled), so why couldnt someone just take them? Its fair because the room looks overfilled, so they could start donating the synths to up and coming musicians.

And I mean, Europe basically has no laws (?) so.....

What Im saying is it is fun and depressing at the same time. I wonder what happens if they give all the gear out to everyone? Itll be hope for the music world.

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

Impressive, yet also kind of sad/eerie. It looks more like a mausoleum than a recording studio.

I was thinking the same thing... The Play Room looks like the inner sanctum of a funeral home.

Sundown

Working on: The Jupiter Bluff; Driven Away

Main axes: Kawai MP11 and Kurz PC361

DAW Platform: Cubase

Impressive, yet also kind of sad/eerie. It looks more like a mausoleum than a recording studio.

I was thinking the same thing... The Play Room looks like the inner sanctum of a funeral home.

I say we all run in, grab one instrument and then run in different directions. They can't catch us all. Leave the CS-80, you fool! RUN! RUN!

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty
 and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life- so I became a scientist.

This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
      ~ Matt Cartmill

I say we all run in, grab one instrument and then run in different directions. They can't catch us all. Leave the CS-80, you fool! RUN! RUN!

Agree!

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

Archived