Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What will be under your tree?

mountainjammer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gifts for my 5 month old daughter. It's her year. Enjoy seeing her get all the love and attention.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Woa, got a KORG Monologue under the tree. I love it. I started to laugh, when I tested it. That only has happened to me when I tested a Matrix 12 (in the store) when it came out back than. It reminds me of my MS20, which was my first synth thirty years ago, but modern, contemporary, programmable, light, small, cheap. Its so unique. E to E keyboard! It feels like a work of love from the makers... absolutely extraordinary, beautiful.

Xmas rocks.

A little tropical tan...And, as I'm sitting at the airport in Honolulu on Christmas Eve, I just learned that my flight is likely to be delayed, so I'll miss my connector home. I'm likely to spend Christmas day at departures or in an airport hotel. Oh well, this is only a first world "problem" for sure. At least I'll get to miss the family gathering. :)

Happy holidays all!

No tree this year but someone's not complaining. My wife is up in Maine and I'm get'n by the best I can. At least I finally found a place for Stella's socks, her favorite thing to carry around.

6Vsv94Lh.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nice dog! My Golden was also named Stella (the one who used to be my profile picture until last year...), and she also liked socks...and everything else.

P1040741.jpg

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! Hoping to get something released before the new year. Renovating/re-doing rooms puts a lot of stuff in the studio for now though so we'll see.

I have no idea what's under our tree that would be relevant, other than a copy of Star Wars III for the younger siblings, and some other stuff. CDs for relatives (9-tracks of accordion and organ).

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76| Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT, Kurzweil PC4 (88)

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Nothing musical but some earbuds, but also

A Nintendo Switch

Pokémon Lets Go Eevee

Super Mario Odyssey

Some other stuff like gift cards and the like.

Yamaha MX49, Casio SK1/WK-7600, Korg Minilogue, Alesis SR-16, Casio CT-X3000, FL Studio, many VSTs, percussion, woodwinds, strings, and sound effects.

I ordered cables from Rattlesnake, IEM from Mackie, shakers and cow bell
Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

Archived