Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GAS Itch!

DanL

I wish there was a way to plug in a large tablet or pad to navigate Set List Mode...

I THINK there is. I will have to do some searching. I think we talked about this on the Kronos Facebook group.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kronos Remote App for iPad. Not sure if this is the exact app we were talking about.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

I talked to my sweetwater guy and he gave me a VERY competitive price on an 88. I had been looking at a 73 but this deal is pretty good so I'm going to pull the trigger today. I'll take my time getting it gig ready and learning the board since I'm not hard pressed to put it into action right away (though I will probably consume myself with it for a week and break it out asap!)

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

I talked to my sweetwater guy and he gave me a VERY competitive price on an 88. I had been looking at a 73 but this deal is pretty good so I'm going to pull the trigger today. I'll take my time getting it gig ready and learning the board since I'm not hard pressed to put it into action right away (though I will probably consume myself with it for a week and break it out asap!)

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

I am sure you will be satisfied and BTW I think you said you play in a PF tribute band and there is alot of patches for free already programmed and all you have to do is load the patches into a empty bank. I like the Ep's much better on the Kronos than the Nord just my opinion.

Congratulations...I think you'll be happy. Yes it's not cheap but it covers a lot of bases very well. I find the Nord Stage/ Kronos combination does everything I need. Plus they are at opposite ends of the complexity/capability spectrum. The stage is immediate and fun. The Kronos can do almost anything and doesn't frustrate me with arbitrary limitations (like split points, midi channel assignment, etc.)

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

I like the Ep's much better on the Kronos than the Nord just my opinion.

+1. I really like the responsiveness of the the EP modelling.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Archived