Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New update for Crumar Mojo 61

bennyray

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 1.32 - July 2018

- Added: two new parameters for VB3-II in the "Other Settings" group, KeyClick Release and Bounce, that help you to adjust the amount of keyclick that is generated when a key is released and whenever a key "bounce" is intercepted

- Added: the MIDI TX Channel selection can now be set on "TX OFF" to completely disable any messages going to the MIDI OUTPUT ports. This can be useful in case you don't want the Messages generated by the Mojo during Local-ON are interfering with other connected MIDI devices; of course, MIDI transmission is always active when setting the LOCAL function to OFF

- Introduced a new WIRED "Online Editor". Just connect your Mojo61 to your computer or to your mobile device using a standard USB CABLE and visit the website www.gsidsp.com/Mojo61 This editor is experimental and not 100% identical to the internal Wi-Fi editor, it is based on Google's WEB MIDI API and works only with Google Chrome or Firefox and does not replace the internal Wi-Fi editor.

Feel free to download, install and enjoy your Crumar instrument!

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Well.. the new wired Editor doesn't comply with my latest version Firefox browser. Seems to want only Chrome, which doesn't comply with me.

Here for the gear.

I wish he would just offer the original mojo editor as an option. I cant tell you the number of times I've messed up a setting just trying to scroll on my phone and inadvertently adjusted a parameter I didnt want adjusted.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Well.. the new wired Editor doesn't comply with my latest version Firefox browser. Seems to want only Chrome, which doesn't comply with me.

Same here but I use Chrome mostly but tried Mozilla and wouldn't work. Great that if you don't Wifi access for a moment you have another option. Like Dave said I probably would buy an Editor if it was available for the Mojo 61.

I've been wondering, if you're having trouble accessing your Mojo 61 over WiFi (I've seen some who have this issue on FB. I presume it's these people who motivated him to create this solution), how do you update the keyboard with this version?

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived