Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Only 1% Will be Able to Decipher this Code

DulceLabs.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Great, now I can get back to the code on the screen I'm debugging to fix someone else's mess! Kind of like Code to Code competition, I had to Decipher this while deciphering yours but you wouldn't really want to know what this does anyway! :wacko::rimshot: .

0% WILL BE ABLE TO DECIPHER THIS:

FFAUDIT IP E K DISK

FF0101AL2IF E K DISK

F*SYSPRT O F 132 OF PRINTER

FFAUDIT1 O E DISK

C**

C**

C**

C* S999 IFEQ ' '

C* EXSR SR999

C* MOVEL'1' S999 1

C* ENDIF

C**

C* *IN09 IFEQ *OFF

C* EXCPTHEADER

C* SETON 09

C* ENDIF

C**

C Z-ADDFRACL TEST 150

C MOVELFRTRAR TEST1 3

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

Thanks! Great, now I can get back to the code on the screen I'm debugging to fix someone else's mess! Kind of like Code to Code competition, I had to Decipher this while deciphering yours but you wouldn't really want to know what this does anyway! :wacko::rimshot: .

FFAUDIT IP E K DISK

FF0101AL2IF E K DISK

FFAUDIT1 O E DISK

C**

C**

C**

C* S999 IFEQ ' '

C* EXSR SR999

C* MOVEL'1' S999 1

C* ENDIF

C**

C* *IN09 IFEQ *OFF

C* EXCPTHEADER

C* SETON 09

C* ENDIF

C**

C Z-ADDFRACL TEST 150

C MOVELFRTRAR TEST1 3

I see the problem. Someone forgot to carry the "0".

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

FFAUDIT IP E K DISK

FF0101AL2IF E K DISK

FFAUDIT1 O E DISK

C**

C**

C**

C* S999 IFEQ ' '

C* EXSR SR999

C* MOVEL'1' S999 1

C* ENDIF

C**

C* *IN09 IFEQ *OFF

C* EXCPTHEADER

C* SETON 09

C* ENDIF

C**

C Z-ADDFRACL TEST 150

C MOVELFRTRAR TEST1 3

I see the problem. Someone forgot to carry the "0".

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

November Oscar   Papa Romeo Oscar Bravo Lima Echo Mike...

...for an ex- ham, MARS (Military Affiliate Radio System) and RACES (Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service) member.

Yamaha: Motif XF6 and XS6, A3000V2, A4000, YS200 | Korg: T3EX, 05R/W | Fender Chroma Polaris | Roland U-220 | Etc.

Hey Marzzz, thank for that. I hadn't seen it before. Dave Grohl is bad ass. Who else could have pulled that off?

Of course, unable to hear Rami Jaffee, what ever keyboard he is playing on top of his Mellotron.

:nopity:

Hey Marzzz, thank for that. I hadn't seen it before. Dave Grohl is bad ass. Who else could have pulled that off?

Of course, unable to hear Rami Jaffee, what ever keyboard he is playing on top of his Mellotron.

Maybe FOH used their Smells Like Teen Spirit mix preset for that song. No keys in that IIRC.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

I get depressed when I see that guy. :laugh: Reminds me of the time when I played keyboards in a band that only wanted to play Metallica-type hard rock tunes. $weet gig, I'm sure.

FFAUDIT IP E K DISK

FF0101AL2IF E K DISK

FFAUDIT1 O E DISK

C**

C**

C**

C* S999 IFEQ ' '

C* EXSR SR999

C* MOVEL'1' S999 1

C* ENDIF

C**

C* *IN09 IFEQ *OFF

C* EXCPTHEADER

C* SETON 09

C* ENDIF

C**

C Z-ADDFRACL TEST 150

C MOVELFRTRAR TEST1 3

RPG ?? Still used somewhere on the planet ?

I did a bit of it when i was a student at the university, to pay for the beers :->. On a IBM 5280 if i remember correctly; one hour to compile 1000 lines of code.

Maurizio

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/

https://barbogio.bandcamp.com/follow_me

You'd be surprised how many RPG shops still exist... solid language with the new ILE version of RPG (Object oriented) and the new Midrange machines....much more than people would imagine...it's to solid and cheap to work on....

Yep, big old J.D.Edwards shop (not Enterprise One which is a proprietary language newer version more like SAP).. but this program is not JDE RPG, it's vanilla RPG. I work for Voxx Corp (the old Audiovox car radio people) who now owns Klipsch Speakers (the Speaker of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) and have a much more diversified product line now... It's a big JDE install ERP...billion dollar multi-national , multi currency corp .... my friend (the software manager and Hammond/Leslie dealer ) and I are the 'Pros from Dover' so to speak...We both worked for J.D. Edwards ...though he's the manager... I'm a Lead Developer/Project Leader type! I'm 63 so I have a few more years to go...then I'll just teach piano and play hopefully (Yeah!)

I make changes to the largest documented RPG program in the world, look it up...JDE's P4211 (Sales Order Entry)...30,000+ lines of code - Compiles in less than 2-3 min.!!! The new IBM Midrange boxes got very fast - lightning fast Maurizio! One hour compile times are a thing of the past with IBM/Tech memory so good and cheap!

FFAUDIT IP E K DISK

FF0101AL2IF E K DISK

FFAUDIT1 O E DISK

C**

C**

C**

C* S999 IFEQ ' '

C* EXSR SR999

C* MOVEL'1' S999 1

C* ENDIF

C**

C* *IN09 IFEQ *OFF

C* EXCPTHEADER

C* SETON 09

C* ENDIF

C**

C Z-ADDFRACL TEST 150

C MOVELFRTRAR TEST1 3

RPG ?? Still used somewhere on the planet ?

I did a bit of it when i was a student at the university, to pay for the beers :->. On a IBM 5280 if i remember correctly; one hour to compile 1000 lines of code.

Maurizio

The new IBM Midrange boxes got very fast - lightning fast Maurizio! One hour compile times are a thing of the past with IBM/Tech memory so good and cheap!

I hope so; that was back in 82, if i am not wrong :->, and the compiler was running in a small machine designed for data entry :->.

Anyway, that was the only time i used RPG in my life, but it was absolutely the first time i was paid to write code :->

Maurizio

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/

https://barbogio.bandcamp.com/follow_me

The new IBM Midrange boxes got very fast - lightning fast Maurizio! One hour compile times are a thing of the past with IBM/Tech memory so good and cheap!

I hope so; that was back in 82, if i am not wrong :->, and the compiler was running in a small machine designed for data entry :->.

Anyway, that was the only time i used RPG in my life, but it was absolutely the first time i was paid to write code :->

Maurizio

:like:

November echo victor echo romeo alpha delta uniform lima lima march october march echo november tango alpha romeo october uniform november delta hotel echo romeo echo. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Waldorf Ensoniq Sequential Hohner Opcode UHE Linn Doepfer Hohner ARP Viscount Ensoniq Opcode UHE Roland Opcode Waldorf Nord Casio Opcode Doepfer Ensoniq.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived