Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Happy Thanksgiving!

mate stubb

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:like:

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Almost time for the bad football. Everybody have a safe and happy holiday!

As a very tired Giants fan, you couldn't be more right.

Happy T Day!

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

I am, sadly, sports impaired...couldn't care less about a bunch of burly guys chasing leather bladders filled with air. That doesn't stop me from oggling the cheerleaders--my wife smiles indulgently, knowing that they are safely far away.

However, dinner is almost ready and that I am most enthusiastic about. I wish everyone a joyous season.

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

Happy T'Day. Have a wonderful time in food and fellowship with your families and friends.

As a diehard football fan, it's not easy when your favorite team loses by 15 points with less than 3 minutes left in their last game. :rolleyes:

So, I'm hoping that after having eaten a wonderful feast that my team will win their game tonight. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

:) mission accomplished. and the drive home, too.

have a happy and safe one travelers!

plus one here. Been out and about all day. Hope all is well with everyone here. My inbox is so full of offers I won't know where to begin. :crazy:

:nopity:

Archived