Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC NAMM hang?

zxcvbnm098

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn! Will have to miss it this year as a I will be in Salt Lake on a show. Great times last year.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

No instruments allowed. Only beer...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to attend NAMM, anyone have an extra ticket? PM me please....

Thanks!

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

Can non Drinkers come??

:)

I don't drink and I was welcome.

Would love to attend NAMM, anyone have an extra ticket? PM me please....

They don't sell tickets, not available to the general public. They sell personalized passes, you have to apply for one no later than Sept or Oct, and they check ID at the door so if you use someone else's pass they will confiscate it from you.

Can non Drinkers come??

:)

No one cares whether someone drinks or not.

It's all about hanging out, catching up on stuff, talking about music and synths and keys and stuff, getting weird, having a great time, and eating.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived