Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT this forum and me

J. Dan

First, there is nobody here I don't like. And thst' always been the case.

I left for a while. I started looking ocassionally and when I posted I got responses that drove me away. I kept looking and eventually came back. Not like before - instead of everyday, maybe once a week.

There are some people on here I value with some intensity, and others I wish weren't here. I suppose that's true of any forum. I would like to come back and I think I have something to offer. If someone wishes to fuck with me for personal reasons, I would ask you to reveal yourself to me so we can actually know each other face to face....so that you can account for what you say in person. I promise I will not hide from anybody ever.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rule #1 of any internet forum: It's just an internet forum.

You know who else used to say that? HITLER!

U

Dan, reach out any time. Hope all is OK.

That Hitler! I also heard he likes his pianos in stereo.....through a space station!

I'm SOOOO banned.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

That Hitler! I also heard he likes his pianos in stereo.....through a space station!

On an X-stand. In the key of G (or D with the transpose button).

Db, dammit! It's the saddest key!

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

Dan,

I always enjoyed your comments, opinions, life experiences and rants from days past. Welcome back!!!!

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

Not just pianos - FM Electric Pianos!!!!!! Those nice shimmery ones! :)

Welcome back, Brother Dan. I always enjoy reading about your adventures and even the occasional misadventure. Keep on truckin'!

On an X-stand. In the key of G (or D with the transpose button).

Db, dammit! It's the saddest key!

..Joe

X stands would never allow themselves to be used by the likes of him.

Transpose buttons? Most likely.

:D

As for the key of Db, it would depend at what dB level, dontcha think?

:laugh:

Archived