Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Lead VR is coming...

torhu

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They spelt "has" wrong.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

If I am the synthesizer, don't virtually set me on an x-stand or connect me to a Roland KC amp.

MainStage; Hammond SK1-73; Roland XP-80, JV-90, JV-1080, JV-1010, AX-1; Korg microSAMPLER;

Boss DR-880; Beat Buddy; Neo Instruments Ventilator; TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

If I am the synthesizer, don't virtually set me on an x-stand or connect me to a Roland KC amp.

... do however dust the inside of the audio cables before plugging in.

MainStage; Hammond SK1-73; Roland XP-80, JV-90, JV-1080, JV-1010, AX-1; Korg microSAMPLER;

Boss DR-880; Beat Buddy; Neo Instruments Ventilator; TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

If I am the synthesizer I can tell you right now some of the encoders need a cleaning.... pretty scratchy!

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

Not necessarily:

"I can has cheezburger?"

Hmph. You're right. But kittehs still no can spel.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived