Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NGD (And she's a little sweetheart)

Fred_C

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't now why Fred feels he's no longer welcome here. I'VE certainly no complaints against him. Could be just a glitch in the posting proccess. Hopefully, he'll give it another go...

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Last time I heard from Fred, he told me he had found a Jazz Forum that peaked his interest. He told me that he would be spending all his computer time on the other forum. We may hear from him again some day...One very cool and talented dude IMHO. :cool:

Take care, Larryz

He was also a bit thin skinned---at least at first. I good naturedly razzed him about how no matter what, he always referred to some BOOK or what as how he learned to PLAY anything on his guitar, AND about his admiration for some professor he had somewhere, and he near bit my head off! But he got over it, and we came to an understanding. But I agree, cool AND talented.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Well, I hope smoother sailing can be had again, and that we get to see this little sweetheart of a guitar, as well as enjoy Fred's input again...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I've seen several posts around here recently that looked blank- usually including pictures or videos- but apparently only to me, and only for a certain period of time.

Could be some kind of bug.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

It is absolutely up to the mods to determine a member's welcome status here. If anyone else took it upon themselves to run someone off, I better not find out about it. We are a community here, and every member has value to us. I really hope Fred overreacted to someone's comments, but that's what we are here for. We have had quite a few years of smooth sailing here, and we want every member to know they can come to us if an issue with another member arises. We have had great success resolving conflicts without losing anyone.
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

If Fred & somebody else here had a dust up I wasn't aware of it. Usually the flare ups get a bunch of attention, since they're so rare anymore. Seems real friendly & relaxed here since the argumentative fight pickers decided to pack their tents about 5 years ago. Fred is always welcome in my book.
Scott Fraser

Archived