Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2014

Dave Bryce

Ha ha - both of my teams have Seattle for defense while my KC team has Lynch. I know who I'm rooting for in this game!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha ha - both of my teams have Seattle for defense while my KC team has Lynch. I know who I'm rooting for in this game!

Slow first half for Beast but he's racking up points in the second half!

I can't complain so far, decent game from Percy Harvin so far. Hoping he can stay healthy this season. . .

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

:facepalm: I have Luck and Hilton against db's Denver defense, Julius Thomas, and Emmanuel Sanders. We were kinda close until this game.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

He was the first pick of my autodraft. I had thought to remove Vick from my list, but didnt think to remove Rice, more shame me.

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

Wow, other than Peyton Manning all of my bench players outperformed my starters. Never had this happen before, maybe this is a good thing for depth purposes.

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

Seriously, dude. Can't believe I got snakebit again. Bernard and Morris bailing me out this week in a big way, especially since my sleeper QB (Brady?!?!) is still sleeping...

I hear that - I have Brady on one of my other teams.... :bor:

Yeah, your RBs definitely came through today. :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

I drop Ridley after he got 2 points last week. My opponent this week picked him up, started him, and got 16 points. I don't think he ever had a 16 point game all of last season.

And you'll be agonizing about this most of the season, because BB is just about over trying to throw 50 times a game.

I left 33 points on the bench in Manning and Sanu. :eek:

I haven't decided whether I should start Eli with RGIII injured or find another QB.

WWMD (What would Madden do?). :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

I had Rivers on the bench with 30 points and two RB's that had 10 each. Kaepernick started off hot and then went backward, giving me 10 points and one of my starting RB's got 2.

My starters averaged 9.85 points per player.

My bench averaged 12.46 points per player.

1 starter and one bench still to play tonight. (Monday)

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I wouldn't worry too much about Ridley. A single performance doesn't necessarily mean the tables have turned. I think you'd drive yourself crazy, just like last season, trying to guess which games he'll play a significant role in, as I don't see any NE back getting consistent touches. Plus, he's always one fumble away from being back on Belichick's shit list and riding the pine. As far as NE RBs, I think Vereen has the highest upside.

Really, as much of a Pats fan as I am, I'm not sure anyone but Gronk and Edelman are worth starting on a weekly basis in fantasy right now. The Pats are a good team in real life, but that doesn't always translate to fantasy results for individual players.

Okay, Joe, so I gotta ask...

How's that Seattle pick working out for you? :poke::poke::poke:

Meh. I decided to switch to my other defense this week (Houston) and that worked out well. :D

Also, I spent most of the MNF game rooting for the Colts, mostly Luck/Hilton, but I also have Ertz. Turns out I squeaked by. :thu:

Anybody else dealing with RB injuries left and right already? I rarely have had luck with them in FF, always getting injured. That's why I never draft a RB in the first round. . .

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

I play in multiple leagues. I have J. Charles in two of them, and I also have Mark Ingram and Ryan Mathews; plus, I had to deal with Eddie Lacy's concussion last week...

...but I have AJ Green and Eric Decker as well, so I know WRs ain't exempt either...

...and I've got Jordan Cameron sitting on the bench in one league, so TEs too (ask Jordan Reed's owners). Heck, in that league I also have Charles and Green on the bench, as well as Wes Welker with his suspension. :facepalm:

No mercy. :Python:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Anybody else dealing with RB injuries left and right already? . . .

Ellington, Ingram and Bradshaw all battling various injuries and soreness for me. Ingram is going to be out at least a month with a broken hand. Ellington, my number 2 pick, is playing injured which means he is not going to put up as many point and I have to decide if I want to play him. But at least I have Gronk, sort of. I think he may be okay, sometimes. When the Pat's get a big lead they rest him.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Archived