Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mea Maxima Culpa

Fred_C

Gentlemen,

I have come to the realization that I have not been myself lately. I have been argumentative, opinionated, arrogant and intolerant. I am not normally this much of a jerk. I won't bother to offer excuses. Only an apology.

To all those members whom I've offended. I am truly sorry and offer a sincere apology.

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gentlemen,

I have come to the realization that I have not been myself lately. I have been argumentative, opinionated, arrogant and intolerant. I am not normally this much of a jerk. I won't bother to offer excuses. Only an apology.

To all those members whom I've offended. I am truly sorry and offer a sincere apology.

I won't argue with you over it ;) , but I hadn't thought that you'd been quite like all that.

You should (OK, NO ONE SHOULD EVER) have seen some GPF posters over the years who were REALLY argumentative, opinionated, arrogant and intolerant jerks. You have not been so bad at all, not even nearly.

Still, nice of you to say so. I think I can say that it's all good. Apology accepted if deemed unnecessary.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Besides, there's nothin' wrong with kickin' the ball around a little bit! :thu: And how boring would it be if we all had the same opinion? :crazy:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

No worries, Fred. We all experience off-days. :) And like Danny says, "the fact you felt you needed to says volumes about your character."

Peace

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

The occasional lively debate keeps me from falling asleep on the keyboard and accidentally deleting my profile. That is a good thing.

I haven`t been in the best of spirits lately either-can understand being unintentionally short with people. Personally I`m making a point of spending a few days in the woods this summer.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived