Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ha! I feel complete now!

blong5150

Will people start seeking out bands that play without backing tracks, even perhaps boycotting those that do?

I don't see that happening. :idk:

Yes, I'm sure there are many people who will not go see a band that uses backing tracks. (e.g. yours truly.) But probably not in sufficient quantities to make a difference in the trend.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the matter man? am I your bright shiny object of the moment?

Don't flatter yourself... you're not that bright. ;)

I was making a JOKE.

Thing is, your JOKE was probably ENTIRELY ACCURATE, and not really funny. I see it as being perfectly plausible, even to the point of being a friend of their former keyboard player (if one had ever existed). So forgive me for missing your punch line. :wave:

I'm still shaking my head over a "tribute" act being a headliner in the first place.

Well, it looks like the bar's primary focus is on rock tributes (there's even a Prince tribute playing there soon). ;)

The night in question was 3 tributes.

Sorry for posting details, blong. ;)

Well, I've researched and all I can find is:

1. blong

n. The rig created when a rolled blunt is held between the teeth or lips and inserted into the mouthpiece of a bong. The blunt and bong are then simultaneously smoked.

Yo man! Hit the blong!

Thanks for doing the research on the club, man. Glad to have you back, keeping us all in line, and all.

Here for the gear.

I'm still shaking my head over a "tribute" act being a headliner in the first place.

Well, it looks like the bar's primary focus is on rock tributes (there's even a Prince tribute playing there soon). ;)

The night in question was 3 tributes.

Sorry for posting details, blong. ;)

Well, I've researched and all I can find is:

1. blong

n. The rig created when a rolled blunt is held between the teeth or lips and inserted into the mouthpiece of a bong. The blunt and bong are then simultaneously smoked.

Yo man! Hit the blong!

Thanks for doing the research on the club, man. Glad to have you back, keeping us all in line, and all.

I read it as BLONG is the OP who was worried that someone might run into this thread while Googleing the band names that were there that night. Maybe, maybe not? :idk Somebody let me know please. The suspense is killing me. :D

:nopity:

I read it as BLONG is the OP who was worried that someone might run into this thread while Googleing the band names that were there that night. Maybe, maybe not? :idk Somebody let me know please. The suspense is killing me. :D

Yep, that's exactly what his concern was.

Frankly, backing tracks for a Bon Jovi trib? You get all the Internet shaming you can handle, and then some more. :evil:

Archived